Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,481  
Tried to sleep in but the dog got me up at her usual time so she could go outside. :(

Not too cold to day, it was in the mid 40's when I got up with the dog and sun. I let the fire burn out over night buy the house was still at 75. Waited for everyone else to get moving and made coffee, grits, and fried eggs. Fried eggs, over easy, then put on top of grits, Yum YUM!:licking::licking::licking: Warms you right up. :thumbsup:

Windy outside and the temps look like it might move into the 50's but we have heavy cloud cover so maybe not. I need to move some move more firewood to the house this morning. Last night I filled up a rubber maid container with wood starter branches along with a small bucket. Just need to move the firewood to the house. Then I am off to work in the yard. I might be able to run the DR today but I think the rain is going to stop that from happening.

I think I will go make some bread dough to let it rise. Plan to make potato leek soup today or tomorrow and the bread will go good with the soup.

I really just want to be a Nap Hunter... :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Good morning!!!! #6,482  
Heavy rain and wind with a high of 8C/48F.
Not doing anything outside today but did get the pump out of the creek yesterday. Lots of rain forecast for the next few days and where I have the pump and its little roofed "shed" would get washed away. Wife's away for part of the day at a goat club meeting so will see if there is something worth while to watch on TV, you know, like a foot ball game or something. :D :rolleyes:

Roy, take care and good luck with the drive and your packing/moving. Hope it all gets done safely with nothing broken when you are finished. :) :)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,483  
53 here how, just came in to check TBN....beautiful late fall weather. Been making a custom fitted spare tire mount to fit on the ramp gate of my aluminum UT...I really enjoy that kind of projects. Have a great day, guys....taking my beloved kitties out now.

HEY TOPPOP52...hows that new feline doing?? Probably realizing they are not dreaming and actually ARE in a permanent home after all these years. Bless you for adopting...I wish I could have dozens of cats....

/ Good morning!!!! #6,484  
good afternoon all. Today's high was 61F and sunny. Low forecast is 41F, lows had been in the 30's. Fruit cake in the oven comes out at 4:45 (2 loaves). Need to make 1 or two more probably tomorrow morning. Need to get burn permit to finish downed tree clean up.
Roy safe travel & moving.

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,485  
2012-11-18, 0535

About 20 degrees here in White River Junction. Going to be a decent, but cool day.
Can't say I'm looking forward to my 9 hour drive home...then start packing with no definite place to move yet!!
Going to be a very busy week!!!

BTW, I wrote about a place we want to buy in my last post. I forgot to mention that the seller's realtor is my new boss's wife.

Congrats on the job. I don't know if the realtor relationship is good or bad, or neither.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,486  
Congrats on the job. I don't know if the realtor relationship is good or bad, or neither.

Coincidental...and any decision will be between the sellers and us. I see no problems.
One thing we do have to do is a lease-purchase until we sell our home in PA. We have some minor repairs to complete on the PA house (new carpet, some trim work on the laminate flooring I laid...things like that). Our original intent was to sell in the Spring of 2013, but the job start is pretty quick. So, instead of asking $180K or so, we'll ask $150K. The buyer has to enjoy a wooded lot and country living...but we're not that far our in the sticks.

And, if the place in VT doesn't come through, we'll rent for a while and keep looking.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,487  
47 at 0445. Now I have a small annoying cough... It woke me up a few times last night and finally I just got up. Hopefully it will not bother me outside as I still plan to hunt the daybreak...

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,488  
20 degrees this morning heading up to the high 40 range. Lots of sun and a nice work outside day.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,489  
2012-11-19, 0540
33 degrees right now with a high of 50 expected. This is in PA.
Boy, these 9 hour drives to VT and back are getting old! I expect one more trip before the move.
We have a carpet installer coming in today, as will our selling realtor. After that, we start packing. I really need an answer on the VT place so we can determine where we're going to ship our stuff. If the VT sellers agree to the lease-purchase, we'll ship to one area, if not, the gear will be going to another storage facility closer to White River Junction.
I should know tonight if my wife's BIL will let me leave the tractor and implements at his place. He restores old tractors and he does have enough room...but it'll be outside for a while.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,490  
Drinking warm coffee. 30 degrees with dense fog. Heading to 54 with lots of sun when fog clears. Got some more tools put away. Looks like this is a ongoing project. Keep finding items for projects that I forgot about. I think I got 4 tools put away. Then used 6 tools that still need putting away from the projects.
Well Jimmie did not make it. At least a native Michigander won the Sprint Cup Championship. :thumbsup:
Good Morning All.