Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #641  
It actually got warmer here overnight as the south wind provided warming and increasing humidity before the front moves through. It's 61 F here this morning and breezy. I have a doctor's appt. later this morning and my grandson has a band concert this afternoon between 4 PM and 5 PM.

/ Good morning!!!! #642  
2011-12-14, 0951

38 Degrees...should hit mid 40's...

Rain tomorrow!! Oh goody!

/ Good morning!!!! #643  
Good morning all. Just checked the weather on the computer and see we have a snow fall warning for our area. Don't mind a few inches but anything past that becomes a pain. It's really been fairly dry out this way for the past couple of weeks so have had the goats and 2 calves outside during the day. Kind of a bummer :mad: when they have to stay in the barn all day. :) On the positive side sometimes the weather man is wrong. :cool:

/ Good morning!!!! #644  
Hi guys, have been upgrading our primary home pc so have not checked into TBN recently...41 degrees here, rained some of yesterday, and another inch of rainfall here in the past 12 hours.

I would rather have SNOW!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #645  
Hmmm...

Well I finally got that Job Offer and it is pretty dissapointing...

I don't like my job right now, but it is stable and even though it is only paying about 75% what I typically make, I'm not willing to jump into a higher risk situation (last thing I want is to be unemployed again).

I will be terribly bummed if it turns out my prime income earning years are all behind me. I feel young and vigorous (heck I'm not even 48 yet!). Far too young to feel OK about being put out to pasture.

I have 29 years experince in my field and the kids (my peers) I work with are barely 29 years old...

I apologize for being a downer and glum. But this is one of the only places I can feel free speaking my mind amongst friends...

Good night all,

Be well.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #646  
re:MossflowerWoods Don't ever give up. Everything works out. My Father had a saying: "No matter how things get-just look around and you will see someone else in worst shape".

/ Good morning!!!! #648  
0445 and 41 degrees!

I heard we might hit 60!

No white Christmas on the books for VA, looks like mid 50's for the next 10 days. Good for my fence project!

I think I'm Christmas shopping today.

I will quit crying in my beer about this job offer too. I will spend some time hearing him out but I'm not leaving a decent (but boring) gig for a whole new fish fry without a danged good reason...

I also know that I am Blessed FAR, FAR beyond my worth already...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #649  
And greetings from NH!

Yuck; freezing rain this AM. Supposed to warm up and turn to just rain, but it's pretty darned slippery out there right now!

David, hang in there. Disappointment, yes, but as you say- a steady job is worth a fair amount these days, for sure!:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #650  
No coffee this morning. Going to doctor for my annual visit. 53 degrees this morning. Heading to 52 later today. Rain is still coming down. Extended weather report shows we will have a green Christmas this year.
Good Morning All.