Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,491  
Roy congrats on new job .Sounds like your heading north to VT and not to WV.

Yep, this one came through first. It's been almost a year since I had applied for the WV job and 10 months since I interviewed. Although not untypical (according to the DCMA folks I talk to), it's just taking too long. I did take a urine test about a week ago and I would think the security/background check should be done.
Moot point though..plus the VT job pays a few more thousand per year.
Anyway,wife put her foot down about not going to WV.

BTW, if you think realtors are bad, work with job headhunters sometime.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!!
#6,492  
Another Monday. Pretty foggy out there, gonna have to take it slow this am, don't want to run into anything.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,493  
Clear and 29* here this morning with 53* the high. Great weather for collecting leaves and cleaning gutters. Have a good one everybody!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,494  
Yep, this one came through first. It's been almost a year since I had applied for the WV job and 10 months since I interviewed. Although not untypical (according to the DCMA folks I talk to), it's just taking too long. I did take a urine test about a week ago and I would think the security/background check should be done.
Moot point though..plus the VT job pays a few more thousand per year.
Anyway,wife put her foot down about not going to WV.

BTW, if you think realtors are bad, work with job headhunters sometime.

So Roy, I never understood what your job was going to be, are you the guy that puts the stove black on before they ship 'em? :D

Just kidding, but what is it you do if it's not being too nosy, or even if it is!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,495  
49 here, cloudy again, been cloudy and windy for days. Mid 50's for 9 of the next 10 days, think I'll plant some grass.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,496  
So Roy, I never understood what your job was going to be, are you the guy that puts the stove black on before they ship 'em? :D

Just kidding, but what is it you do if it's not being too nosy, or even if it is!

Roy is the one that adds this option when requested. http://www.oyonale.com/images/3D/horn.jpg
Good morning! 56-74 partly cloudy, nice day!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,500  
Actually, it's quality assurance and other process improvements

Super Secret Stove Inspector..... :cool:

0900- clear skies sunny but freakin' cold outside. Not a day for the "cup by cup" method out of the Keurig, perculator is already going to keep me well supplied.

Wife has the day off, we are dog sitting for a friend ( my dog is now ignoring me in favor of playing with his buddy..) Kids are off school for the week. It might be just hectic enough for me to sneak away on the tractor!