Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,502  
Congrats Roy....Just one quick question...will you be allowed to wear your hat at work....?

That's a negative...hardhats only

/ Good morning!!!! #6,503  
That's a negative...hardhats only

Can you attach Bullwinkle, or is that Bambi, to your hardhat? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Toppop's weather is like mine. Overcast this morning but not too cold. I think it was 50 when I woke up. We did not need a fire last night but it was 72 this morning so I fired up the wood stove. Had another breakfast of grits, eggs, and coffee. :licking: I got some yard work done yesterday and I am trying to decide if I should mow or call into work. Supposed to be on vacation all week but there is some stuff at work needed my attention. :(

The legs, back and arms are not hurting like I thought they would from yesterdays work. :thumbsup::laughing::laughing::laughing:

If I fire up the DR mower, I surely will feel it Tuesday. :eek::D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Good morning!!!! #6,504  
Showers this morning with light rain later in the day, high of 9C.

Roy, sure sounds like you are going to be a busy boy the few days.
Had to laugh about your head hunters, I tried to work with a firm some years ago and I think all of them should be unemployed.
They are like kings :thumbdown: playing with peoples lives, I'll just leave it at that.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,505  
Good morning all. 56F going to a high of 58F and cloudy. Wife turns on computer this morning no internet, welcome Monday :) Problem is router, got old router off shelf, problem fixed :) :) Shop can't tell me if replace PCM will fix, on to plan B :(
Roy good luck with move, travel etc.
Never had to work with head hunters, got several calls but was not looking so nothing happened :)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,506  
Roy, congratulations on your new job! :thumbsup: Best of luck to you and your family. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,507  
Had one heckuva long day today...my brother stopped to visit Saturday pm and he told me he had submitted a bid on two storage units that had been sold for non-payment of fees by the tenant....he won the bidding, the two of us worked from 10 am to 4 pm today filling the back of my GMC (4'X8'X3' cargo area) plus my 12'X6' utility trailer TWICE plus the back of his pickup twice...and we barely got HALF the stuff cleared out. He called me about 5 pm and said he had found about $300 in silver coins from the first load we picked up this morning....and there were something like 250 boxes of stuff total...he said only $2100 to go and he will break even....:laughing:

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    816.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    750.9 KB · Views: 110
   / Good morning!!!! #6,508  
43 Degrees and will be another cloudy day with no rain low to mid 50's.

Great weather to be outside in! Yesterday morning when I basically figured hunting was over due to I was close to neighbors house with a loud car radio and I was walking a trail I had not raked and removed the leaves, a deer jumpe very close (all I got to see was the flashing white tail and rump). I also met the Horse vet and got the horses their annual shots/tests ($300!). My neighbor has some Hay her horses do not like, so I'm buying it from her and will likely go get the 10-20 bales today and move them to my Barn.

I'm going to hunt this morning, gonna sit on a stump ahead of where that deer jumped yesterday... :D

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,509  
I also did "open enrollment" for my benefits at work... Somewhat of a PITA... :rolleyes:

But also a blessing to have work & benefits... :thumbsup:

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,510  
Clear 18 degrees going to bwe a partly cloudy day with temps reaching in the high 40 range.