Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,521  
Good Morning! Clear skies, 57 heading to 80 this afternoon! Is today the day I place the last cut paver on the compass rose? Will there be another distraction? Mysteries every day. Almost to pretty to work on this holiday week.
Everything is drying out I'll have to irrigate with the roof rain water collected in the cistern today. I might loose the clover in the circle, it is struggling in this warm, dry weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,522  
we have fog and 35 this morning,turning sunny 51.i don't remember temperatures in the 50s in November in Wisconsin.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,523  
2012-11-20, 0725

Still packing and tossing out stuff we don't want. By the time it's all done, we'll probably have a pickup load!

The house in VT fell through. We'd have to do a lease-purchase and pay rent until our house sold, so we decided to pass. Wifey found a rental place about 14 miles south of Randolph and her daughter is going to check it out today. Also, our VT realtor has a possible rental place. We'll get confirmation on that today (I hope!!!). There's a lot of money going out, but not much coming in right now...that sucks!
I'm sure we'll all be laughing about this in a few months, but is surely is stressful right now!

We have a saying: " It is better when your house burns down than to move." so good luck to you Roy.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,527  
Cloudy with showes this morning, may see a bit of the sun this afternoon and a high of 9C/48F.
Going to the neighbor's this afternoon to see about doing some work on their pond with the packhoe.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,530  
Good afternoon all. 59F going to 61F and sunny. Yesterday was a bad technology day here. My almost new wireless router quit first thing. Cisco will only support after 90 days for fee. Hauled old router out and network back up. Pricing guarantee expired on cable and spent about 6 hours pricing and exploring alternatives. Almost as bad as moving :). Cable finally offered a package that came within $5 of old price guarantee price.
Car from h3ll update, friend of nine (retired auto mechanic) is looking for used PCM to install in it.
Roy where do you want the matches? My stepdaughter had a house like that once. With the effort we put into it, should have started with a clean slate. We are starting the cleaning out process as we are moving in the next few years :(