Page 654 of 2514 FirstFirst ... 15455460464465165265365465565665766470475411541654 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 25134
    Tractor
    in-between tractors

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmccarty View Post
    I figured that shirt was a rag he put on to keep his good clothes from getting dirty.....

Later,
    Dan
    Why else would one wear Raiders gear?

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    2012-11-20, 0725

Still packing and tossing out stuff we don't want. By the time it's all done, we'll probably have a pickup load!

The house in VT fell through. We'd have to do a lease-purchase and pay rent until our house sold, so we decided to pass. Wifey found a rental place about 14 miles south of Randolph and her daughter is going to check it out today. Also, our VT realtor has a possible rental place. We'll get confirmation on that today (I hope!!!). There's a lot of money going out, but not much coming in right now...that sucks!
    I'm sure we'll all be laughing about this in a few months, but is surely is stressful right now!
    Roy, things usually work out for the best...With prices for houses and land in flux and with a brand new job...I think you will be far better off renting....that gives you the chance to watch for a great deal and not be rushed and at the same time, be sure the job will work out...be sure it is something you enjoy...I think you will end up much better off this way...blessing in disguise ..
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

With my luck, she's probably a transvestite
    You didn't recognize your wee buddy jmurray01 without his kilt....? Helped my brother AGAIN today, got the biggest storage unit cleared out....a 10'x30' unit that had so much stuff, it took the two of us three trips with my GMC and trailer and his pickup truck...tomorrow we will begin on the smaller storage unit....he bid $550 on that one...the first five minutes opening boxes there turned up ANOTHER $300 worth of silver coins, an antique banjo worth at least $250, and from the looks of the boxes there we expect to find a HUGE amount of goodies when we begin hauling it out in earnest tomorrow. So far I have put in 22 hours of work in 2 days, and burnt up $55 worth of gas...but I have nothing better to do...
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Tractor
    I did have a pedal John Deere once...

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefield View Post
    Roy, I feel for you.
    Good, you can affirm she's a she!

Not many would offer to do that, it takes guts.
    "The darkest time is just one hour before dawn" - Johnny Cash.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

2012-11-20, 0725

Still packing and tossing out stuff we don't want. By the time it's all done, we'll probably have a pickup load!

The house in VT fell through. We'd have to do a lease-purchase and pay rent until our house sold, so we decided to pass. Wifey found a rental place about 14 miles south of Randolph and her daughter is going to check it out today. Also, our VT realtor has a possible rental place. We'll get confirmation on that today (I hope!!!). There's a lot of money going out, but not much coming in right now...that sucks!
    I'm sure we'll all be laughing about this in a few months, but is surely is stressful right now!
    Sincerely wishing you the best. Please remain strong.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    International 2500a with Loader

its 28 this morning going up to 56,our warm weather is coming to a end this weekend.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

35 this morning headed to 61 and sunny.

I'm tired this morning... I picked up 20 very heavy bales of hay from my neighbor because her horses wont eat it, and mine will eat anything and everything (I think they are part locust)... Well I thought I was fine until I tried to sleep, my right shoulder is killing me (I tend to sleep on my right side) and every time I rolled on my right side I woke up... Still hurts right now too...

I got a little seat time yesterday (maybe 30 minutes), I found a small antifreeze leak and tightened BOTH ends of the lower radiator hose and that seems to have taken care of it. My wife was trying to conduct home school class for the big girls and the little one was bored so I took her out with me. She was my little buddy/helper until lunch time so she got to ride on the tractor, etc... The pic is she said the hay bale stack was a house I built her, and in seconds she climbed it and said, "Now how am I going to get down?"...

SDC I call her, So Danged Cute...

Be well all,
    David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2012-11-20-11-38-a  
    Last edited by MossflowerWoods; 11-21-2012 at 10:31 AM.
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

2012-11-21, 0610

29 right now with a high of 55 predicted...partly cloudy day.
    Still packing...
    Today should be more productive. We had to get boxes and some other things yesterday, which took a few hours. Today should be all packing.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

29 this morning and it is the 8th straight day with clear dry weather, darn near a record! Heading up into the 40's today and staying into the weekend. Heading out to chase the deer again this morning! Roy you keep packing!

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods
    35 this morning headed to 61 and sunny.

I'm tired this morning... I picked up 20 very heavy bales of hay from my neighbor because her horses wont eat it, and mine will eat anything and everything (I think they are part locust)... Well I thought I was fine until I tried to sleep, my right shoulder is killing me (I tend to sleep on my right side) and every time I rolled on my right side I woke up... Still hurts right now too...

I got a little seat time yesterday (maybe 30 minutes), I found a small antifreeze leak and tightened BOTH ends of the lower radiator hose and that seems to have taken care of it. My wife was trying to conduct home school class for the big girls and the little one was bored so I took her out with me. She was my little buddy/helper until lunch time so shegot to ride on the tractor, etc... The pic is she said the hay bale stack was a house I built her, and in seconds she climbed it and said, "Now how am I going to get down?"...

SDC I call her, So Danged Cute...

Be well all,
    David
    Great picture Dave and I am sure it was special time for you too!

Page 654 of 2514 FirstFirst ... 15455460464465165265365465565665766470475411541654 ... LastLast