Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,541  
Drinking extra strong coffee this morning. 31 degrees with some fog this morning. Heading to 56 with sun after fog clears. Stayed up way to late yesterday. Talking with my son. Last day of PT today. I am happy with the outcome of it. Back feels much better. Going to do a couple of projects today with my son.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,542  
Good morning! 60-80 clear sunny skies today. Made the last cut on the compass rose yesterday then ran 5 miles! Today it is level and compact and space and polymer sand and finish. You will know if I can get-r--done today if there is an addition to the paver thread tonight.

What a good father making his daughter a neat hay house!

Attachments

• last cut.jpg
    last cut.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 99
   / Good morning!!!! #6,543  
44 here now, going to be 71 today, have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,544  
Good morning! 60-80 clear sunny skies today. Made the last cut on the compass rose yesterday then ran 5 miles! Today it is level and compact and space and polymer sand and finish. You will know if I can get-r--done today if there is an addition to the paver thread tonight.

Don, I think it is safe to say that many of us on the forum are anxious to see the finished product. So get your butt out there and lay some brick!

Clear and 30* here this morning with a high of 50*. The weather here has been gorgeous for this time of year and looks like it will be this way till the weekend. I got the leaves cleaned up and now have to clean the gutters on the house - a job I really hate as I don't like going up on the roof. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,545  
Cool here, pretty foggy this am. Have a guy coming to look at my 99 GMC 2500. We bought a new Chevy 1500 recently, and we don't need two trucks. Hope all you guys have a good day.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,546  
Great picture Dave and I am sure it was special time for you too!

Wayne & Don,

Thanks for the kind words. She is delightful & I'm glad she likes being "my little buddy"...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,548  
Good morning all. 44F this morning going to 63F foggy (<1 mile vis.) Cold front coming through tomorrow or Friday. Going to MO Ozarks to be w/ in-laws today, no tractor or TBN for a while.
Roy good luck packing, It is always a mess in my experience.
TxDon good to hear the driveway is closing in.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,549  
Nothing like daddy's little girl, mine is 32 now and still has pop wrapped her around her finger.
35 early, got near 60 today, been finishing decorations, prepping for dinner tomorrow, etc... By prepping I mean practicing how fast I can snatch rolls, from a basket and banana pudding from a bowl!:D