Page 656 of 2701 FirstFirst ... 15655660664665365465565665765865966670675611561656 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 27005
    Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Brewing some Starbucks Breakfast Blend coffee. 34 degrees with dense fog this morning. Heading to 56 with sun after fog clears. Going to pick my mother up and take her to dinner at our sons home. Going to be a Happy Thanksgiving with the whole family together.
    Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving All.

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

2012-11-22, 0537
    Still packing...where did we get all this stuff?????
    Well, I did find my cruise books from the Navy days..some high school stuff too.
    Most of this is going in the dumpster.
    And money (which we don't have) is going out hand over fist!
    About all one can do is keep an eye on the goal and try to keep motivated...
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

28 degrees this morning and all the family will be here today. Daughter came in last night around 12:45 AM. They are talking about temps getting up in the 50's.

Mom is up and preparing the turkey for the oven, pies are done and as usual I have done little or nothing. Heading out to do a bit of bird hunting this morning. Key reason is the get the dog wore out a bit so we can stand to have him around with all the people around!

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

11-22-2012 Currently 29 degrees. High of 57 expected. Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

It must be about 31 or so now, ground is frosty. This is the first morning I've not hunted since opening day (except sundays). Wife and daughters were whirling dervishes in the kitchen yesterday and it showed so when they all went to bed I cleaned up the kitchen and did not make it to bed until after midnight.

I was just too tired at 5am when alarm went off, and besides I'm singing with the choir at our patriotic Church service and wife is playing the flute, and both older daughters are singing also. So there was no time for hunting today... not until after Church at least...

Happy Thanksgiving all-o-y'all!

Be well fed today (and well Blessed).
    David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    International 2500a with Loader

good morning we have 47 this morning and its going up to 60 today.

Tractor
    LS R3039, Power King 1614, Simplicity Soveriegn 75th Aniv model.

Sunny and 27* here with a high of 59*. Possible snow flurries on Saturday. I got all the leaves picked up and the gutters cleaned out - I am a happy camper! Now I have to clean and store the mowers and put the snow plow on the ATV. Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone!

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Frosty now and later this morning clouds/showers. Later today we are expecting some heavy rain and wind. Might try and give the dog an extra walk today, she is not doing well and not sure how much longer she will be with us.

Roy, once you are moved and making some $$$$$$$$$$ it won't seem as bad.
    Like the dumpster idea, why move a bunch of stuff you will never use or need.
    I'm sure we will need 2 big dumpsters when our day comes to move.

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefield View Post
    Frosty now and later this morning clouds/showers. Later today we are expecting some heavy rain and wind. Might try and give the dog an extra walk today, she is not doing well and not sure how much longer she will be with us.

Roy, once you are moved and making some $$$$$$$$$$ it won't seem as bad.
    Like the dumpster idea, why move a bunch of stuff you will never use or need.
    I'm sure we will need 2 big dumpsters when our day comes to move.
    I am sorry about your dog...I hope she and you are together for a long time to come!

Yep, dumpsters are a worthwhile addition to any move. Two things to watch are, if you have friend or family helping you:
    No dumpster diving until after the move!!
    The beer will be at the destination, not at your present home.

When we moved into this place, I did have the beer here (destination), but I had to wrangle the moving crew away from the dumpsters when they should have been loading the truck.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Warm today, cold tonight, warmer tomorrow, colder Saturday. Had a busy but nice first Thanksgiving in our new house, hope you all had a great day as well.
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Page 656 of 2701 FirstFirst ... 15655660664665365465565665765865966670675611561656 ... LastLast