Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,551  
Brewing some Starbucks Breakfast Blend coffee. 34 degrees with dense fog this morning. Heading to 56 with sun after fog clears. Going to pick my mother up and take her to dinner at our sons home. Going to be a Happy Thanksgiving with the whole family together.
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,552  
2012-11-22, 0537
Still packing...where did we get all this stuff?????
Well, I did find my cruise books from the Navy days..some high school stuff too.
Most of this is going in the dumpster.
And money (which we don't have) is going out hand over fist!
About all one can do is keep an eye on the goal and try to keep motivated...

/ Good morning!!!! #6,553  
28 degrees this morning and all the family will be here today. Daughter came in last night around 12:45 AM. They are talking about temps getting up in the 50's.

Mom is up and preparing the turkey for the oven, pies are done and as usual I have done little or nothing. Heading out to do a bit of bird hunting this morning. Key reason is the get the dog wore out a bit so we can stand to have him around with all the people around!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,555  
It must be about 31 or so now, ground is frosty. This is the first morning I've not hunted since opening day (except sundays). Wife and daughters were whirling dervishes in the kitchen yesterday and it showed so when they all went to bed I cleaned up the kitchen and did not make it to bed until after midnight.

I was just too tired at 5am when alarm went off, and besides I'm singing with the choir at our patriotic Church service and wife is playing the flute, and both older daughters are singing also. So there was no time for hunting today... not until after Church at least...

Happy Thanksgiving all-o-y'all!

Be well fed today (and well Blessed).
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,557  
Sunny and 27* here with a high of 59*. Possible snow flurries on Saturday. I got all the leaves picked up and the gutters cleaned out - I am a happy camper! Now I have to clean and store the mowers and put the snow plow on the ATV. Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,558  
Frosty now and later this morning clouds/showers. Later today we are expecting some heavy rain and wind. Might try and give the dog an extra walk today, she is not doing well and not sure how much longer she will be with us.

Roy, once you are moved and making some $$$$$$$$$$ it won't seem as bad.
Like the dumpster idea, why move a bunch of stuff you will never use or need.
I'm sure we will need 2 big dumpsters when our day comes to move. :rolleyes: :laughing: :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,559  
Frosty now and later this morning clouds/showers. Later today we are expecting some heavy rain and wind. Might try and give the dog an extra walk today, she is not doing well and not sure how much longer she will be with us.

Roy, once you are moved and making some $$$$$$$$$$ it won't seem as bad.
Like the dumpster idea, why move a bunch of stuff you will never use or need.
I'm sure we will need 2 big dumpsters when our day comes to move. :rolleyes: :laughing: :laughing:

I am sorry about your dog...I hope she and you are together for a long time to come!

Yep, dumpsters are a worthwhile addition to any move. Two things to watch are, if you have friend or family helping you:
No dumpster diving until after the move!!
The beer will be at the destination, not at your present home.

When we moved into this place, I did have the beer here (destination), but I had to wrangle the moving crew away from the dumpsters when they should have been loading the truck.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,560  
Warm today, cold tonight, warmer tomorrow, colder Saturday. Had a busy but nice first Thanksgiving in our new house, hope you all had a great day as well.