Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,561  
29 degrees. I've got a buddy coming over to go deer hunting, he has never been hunting before so I'm hoping for beginners luck.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,562  
28 F here in NH talking like another nice dry day, has to be 10 or 11 days in a row, some kind of record for us! Dave be sure he sees what he shots at and does shot at what he hears!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,563  
36 F in NE TN. Wayne, are you gonna let that dog stretch its legs any time soon?

/ Good morning!!!! #6,564  
birddog0304 said:
36 F in NE TN. Wayne, are you gonna let that dog stretch its legs any time soon?

Tell you he is ready to go every day and even yesterday my son went out with him for about 4 hours. We have another month of bird hunting then he will get his rest period!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,566  
Good morning! 48* here and that is the high for the day. Some rain is on the way and possible snow flurries tomorrow. Time to start decorating for Christmas!

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,567  
Good morning!! 36 here, kindy windy, cold enough for a jacket. Going out for bfast in a bit, then chores around the house and shop. Have a good one guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,568  
Drank way to much coffee this morning. 41 degrees with some clouds this morning. Heading to 33 this afternoon with possibility of some snow. Went shopping with my son this morning when HD and Lowe's opened at 5 am. Going to relax rest of the day.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,569  
winter is here 25 degrees and the ground covered.we still have flurries.it is windy and going to hit a high of 29 today.we had 60 for a high yesterday, back to reality.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,570  
0949- well, will omit the "good" and just recognize it is morning....
mostly sunny, sorta warm- basic chores will be it for today- In the spirit of giving, my wife gave me her cold 2 days ago and it is now in full bloom.

Yesterday was good though, cold was only starting to show and I still had an appetite! Went to my Mother's where we had a wonderful dinner and evening. Unfortunatly my middle brother and his wife couldn't make it and were missed.

Mom did an awesome job roasting the turkey, best I have tasted in a while. Perhaps...maybe...because we raised it this year? perhaps...maybe....because I won the fight on slaughtering day?

Seriously- this one tried to kill ME! My wife was "holding" the wings and I was holding the head (hanging from the feet). when it started to flap- my wife stood there holding a handful of feathers looking befuddled...... as I was being beaten soundly about the head and shoulders. It was several seconds into the attack that I came to my senses (or maybe it knocked the sense into me?), let go and crawled away.

Ahhh...sweet victory indeed.

Roy- I like you advise on the dumpster and beverages. A couple of years ago, we had a small fire causing lots of smoke damage. Insurance company provided a big roll off. Decided it was time to get rid of a lot of stuff.... Lucky for me, my tractor could drive into it (just barely) and I was able to pack a whole lot of stuff in it!