Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #65,781  
Good evening all. 35F this morning, mostly clear sky, and light breeze. Moderate wind with some gusts, Clear sky, and high temp 73F. 2 hour choir practice this morning (last one this year), 1 hr + leaf pick up, lunch, bike ride, choir performance at pot luck super tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #65,782  
Kyle was in Bastrop today, by the Tractor Supply they will be opening a Harbor Freight.

/ Good morning!!!! #65,783  
Also while in Bastrop saw supplies being transported to the border. IMG_1104.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #65,784  
34F and cloudy @ 23:30, lake effect snow machine is ramping up, should be going pretty good by 02:00.

Weather guessers are saying we could get 1 to 3 inches from this clipper. Glad I moved some wood in today.

Temps will sink into the 20's by 07:00 and into the teens by 16:00.

Think I came up with a good, cheap solution for bypass doors on the wood shelves up in the shop. Was originally looking at that double channel bypass door track ... but it's stupid expensive for just a piece of extruded plastic.

Vinyl J and F channel for siding is pretty cheap however ... just need to put my eyes on it and see if it will work.

Filled the stove up with red oak and banked it for the night ... hopefully be some coals left in the morning but I kinda doubt it, given the lack of gaskets on the doors.

Anyways, shouldn't be too bad as long as it ain't freezin' in there in the morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #65,785  
2017-12-12, 0332

23 right now...high in the low 30's. The forecast is for 6-8 inches of snow, but nothing here yet.

/ Good morning!!!! #65,786  
Good morning all, 41 this morning going to 43 today and 20% chance of rain/snow this afternoon. Taking mom for one of her routine dr appointments. Might work on sharpening a hand plane iron today if I get a chance. They come in handy sometimes.

Have a great day. Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #65,787  
38 outside this AM. Colder weather ahead. Final winterizing today. Not much else planned. Hope everyone has a great day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #65,788  
28 going up to 55 today, nice weather here forecast until next Monday.
Roy take it easy in the snow and have fun in your tractor; you are really well equipped which is good.

Mostly, has the choir had its big Christmas sing yet? '

5 five tiered metal shelves came yesterday, someone, I believe the post office, dropped them right in the middle of my driveway, not even over by the garage. I found out about it when the regular mail lady came in and was moving them, embarrassed that some other PO employee had dumped them there on me. They were about thirty pounds apiece; maybe my little old lady mail lady was tasked again with something she couldn't pick up. Or it could have been temps for the xmas season. Let's see, five shelves times five times 200 for some of the seedling trays, going to be a lot of veggies. Though the melons and several other varieties need planting in the big holed trays, the 42's with removable inserts. Have never done this before on this scale, having fun figuring it out. Maybe the smart thing to do is put a plastic sheet down over my almost white carpeting in the sun room...but then I won't spill, right?....................

for the first year all the seeds that need direct planting, like corn and carrots, will be done with an Earthway push seeder. Got the extra plates for it that will do tiny seeds like carrots.
4 little packs of carrots are almost 2000 plants. I hope the food bank likes carrots...after I put some away for myself. Have been watching videos of different methods, including peach baskets layered with root crops and sawdust or straw.

/ Good morning!!!! #65,789  
Roy, it's never good to see I'm colder than you at this time of year. Temperature dropped here this morning to -8C/17F and staying freezing all day.

My wife is almost certainly going to be disappointed today as we should have been getting 3 pieces of furniture for our lounge, but no sane delivery truck driver will come here in these conditions. I had thought of collecting it from the roadside on the pallet forks, then realised if there was any prior transport damage I wouldn't stand a chance of getting it corrected.

For the last few years our tv has sat on 3 oak door casings, propped up each side by 4 concrete building blocks. I will be sad to see that go, especially as there will then be no excuse left for not fitting the last door frame.

RNG, thought of you when I saw this video of chrome "plating" being brushed on and wondered if you have ever tried anything like this in your various restorations ? Brush-on chrome - Chrome Paint using Brush | CHROME PAINT

/ Good morning!!!! #65,790  
38 high of 43 today low in teens tonight

Farmer it sort of looks that way to me. Prayers for your wife

Riptides prayers sent