Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,601  
Good morning! Cold - 28* with a lite dusting of snow on the ground. High only about 40* for today and the rest of the week. Glad I got the outside decorations up before the this cold snap.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,602  
1053- gonna be cold this week, no way around it. I really shouldn't complain since it is almost the beginning of December.

Roy- I am praying for you. Keep your faith!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,603  
It's cold today, and windy again, not as bad as yesterday. Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,604  
Good late morning! Currently 60 high of 75, crisp north wind, clear skies.
That Buc-ee's (Hwy21 and 71) was huge - 450' wide, 48 gasoline pumps, 31 urinals and 11 stalls. The woman's restroom had 27 stalls - I was told.
So much for entertainment in Texas small town, back to prepping, leveling,compacting and sanding the next section for the pavers.

Roy hang in there, you can't have both freaking at the same time during a move. It will all work out.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,606  
Roy,

I'm praying for you sir. Peace be upon you.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,607  
34 here. Did not get as cold as forecast, was supposed to be 29 or less!

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,608  
21F here this morning and looks like a very nice day! Chance of a bit of snow tomorrow but I do not think it will be anything to worry about. Still working on getting the blower chute rotator completed, so hold off snow.

Roy hang in there man! Just know it is a tough thing moving.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,609  
Coffee is brewing. 30 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to35 with clouds all day. Did my Cyber Monday searches. Saved a lot of money. Could not find a deal on the items I want.
Roy, keep plugging away at the move. It will be all memory soon.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,610  
Got down to 29 early last night, then clouded up and warmed to 32, mid 50's today, back to 40's tomorrow, been a fairly cool November so far.

Roy, here's the deal, life sucks, then you die! :laughing: Just kidding my man, hang in there and kick butt!