Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,611  
Good Morning Randy, and Good Americans everywhere.
According to the wagon wheel-sized Coca Cola analog thermometer with the geriatic-sized numbers, it's 44degrees Farenheit here in Paradise this morning. Sharn Jean is still making Z's, the dogs have been out twice already, have had their "participation-in-bodily-functions-on-the-lawn" reward, and are either sleeping or watching a 1940's movie on the Turner Network. I am getting my AM fix on tractorbynet, finishing my second cup of coffee, and contemplating my day. In other words, things are going pretty much as they do every day, and I'm looking forward to it!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,612  
37 going to 60s,,good I am installing a new woodstove an vent in my shop. I need a few more days:)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,613  
Dennis, glad to here the dogs are the highlight of the day so far, I understand, I'm sitting here talking to my cats! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #6,614  
Good Morning! Summer is back for a day. (Tomorrow in the 40s) 66 now up to 83 this afternoon. Partly cloudy, humid wind coming off the Gulf.
The post oaks are yellow, very pretty, I'll have to take a long walks and enjoy a day the woods exploring the parts I've never seen.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,615  
good morning,i have 15 this morning only getting to 21 today with some sun.we had about a 1 or so of snow yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,616  
Dennis, glad to here the dogs are the highlight of the day so far, I understand, I'm sitting here talking to my cats! :D

Hah. That's the way it goes; they usually wake me up about 5:00 or so; they manage to start my day off every day. I have managed to add a couple posts to a some otherwise stagnating threads so far this morning though.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,617  
Good morning all! Sunny but cold at 28* here this morning. It is the first day of deer (firearm) season here in Pa. Dogs go crazy every time they hear a gunshot. That is pretty much all the excitement we have going on around here at the moment.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,618  
2012-11-26, 0845
27 degrees now...high of 46 predicted.
Interesting last couple days...
We've got almost everything packed up or in the dumpster...now we need a mover confirmed as well as a place in VT (which is in the works). I can park the tractor at the place we'd be renting until Spring or a bit later.
I had put the house here on Craigslist last week just to see what kind of response we'd get. There were a couple house flippers, one obvious scammer and two serious responses. Both serious response have viewed the house (with all our junk lying about!!). The first couple decided the place was too small. The second couple want to make an offer...we'll see that today. If it's what I want, we'll take it.
So, I figure by January, we'll either be living in a rental house in VT...or we'll be living in my F-150.

BTW, the potential buyers had questions, of course. This is the question (and my response) that got them here to see the house (my response is in red):
How close are the neighbors?
Far enough away I can pee off the back porch, but close enough to hear the burglar alarm. The lot is 2.1 acres and about half wooded.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,620  
Next time use "you" instead of "I". They may not want that image in a new house.:D

As far as the guy...he couldn't wait to pee off the back porch...