Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,621  
Good morning all. 32F going to 47F and cloudy all day. Errands and holiday decorations today. Wife wants to make changes and we need to figure out if we can make them :)
Roy sounds like things are better now then they were a few days ago. Praying for more improvement.
Jamie hope job is going well, haven't heard much lately.

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,622  
32 here, hopefully the sun comes up..... No sleep last night, #1 dog, Bubba, our 9 year old boxer, got sick. Kept puking up everything, then diarheaa. Thankfully, he whined to go out before he started, he is very neat for a dog. Took him to the vet emergency hospital last night, they gave him anti convolscents, and xrays, no blockage seen. Still sick this am, so back to our usual vet, this time for barium images. They are looking for possible blockage. It's costing me a small fortune, but he is worth it. I just wish he could talk, it would make this much easier.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,623  
As far as the guy...he couldn't wait to pee off the back porch...

Roy,

Sounds like you've sold your home to me sir! HOT DOG!

We just signed the contract to lease our big house in town for a 2 year contract starting Jan 1st, and they were thinking about asking for a 3 year contract, so this is a HUGE relief to have it rented for a good long time (and they seem like good tenants). The guy renting small house out by the lake has said he plans to stay for 3 plus yeas also... MAYBE I will be able to sell them in a few years if the economy recovers...

Best of luck with everything sir!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,625  
43 here and cloudy, supposed to rain I believe.

Time to pay the 2nd 1/2 of property and personal property tax... I hate the "personal property" tax with a passion...

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,626  
25 Degrees this morning calm, but they are talking a dusting of snow later today, maybe 1 - 3 inches. Just a teaser I am sure.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,628  
It is definately raining.

I decided NOT to go out hunting before I feed the horses and leave for work. I have hunted every single morning, and almost every evening (except Sunday's when you can't hunt) since opening day of rifle season on the 17th.

I hope that does not make me a wimp...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,629  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 18 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 33 with lots of sun. Got the Christmas tree out yesterday. Going to set it up today with wife's help.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,630  
2012-11-27, 0705
35 degrees and light snow. The prediction is 1"-3". Normally, I'd love this, but packing and throwing stuff out...well, snow ain't so hot.
The couple made their offer yesterday and we made a counteroffer which they accepted. As long as there are no major deficiencies during the home inspection, it's pretty much a done deal.
Sold my cutter (a 10 year old Land Pride 5' unit) since it would cost more to ship it then it's worth. Used cutters don't bring a lot of money as you know.
The big unknown (and a potential problem) is if the company I'm going to doesn't allow a 2-3 week delay in my start date. I should know this today. Not sure what would happen then.
There is a back up plan, possibly. IF the worst case happened and the Vermont company pulls the job offer, I just got the final clearance for that WV job (after a freakin' year!!!!) and should be getting the official offer this week. Wifey won't like that, but it may be accepting that job and moving to WV or living in the F-150 (at least it's a Supercab!!) until something comes along.
I may have written this in an earlier post, but my wife had offered to stay here for a few months (this was before we got our house on the market and contracted). That was great....I had advertised for an apartment in VT and got several good responses...then she decided she couldn't stay here alone (with the dog). There went that plan.
Anyway, more update as they happen...