Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,631  
Good morning! We had a dusting of snow overnight and it is 30* with a high of 40. Might split some wood today or find something to do inside. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,632  
Good morning! it's 53˚ getting to 62˚. had to check out how to make the "˚" on a Mac. it's "option K".

We had a dusting of rain last night when the front blew in.
The next section is prepped and paver laying starts tomorrow.
With the time change and the compass rose I fell behind on my running millage, but I have a few days to catch up before the end of the month totals are due.
The hike in the woods yesterday was rough with brush closing in and dead trees from the 2011 drought blocking many sections. Next project.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,633  
Hang in there Roy, heck you should be able to get things moved and be in Vermont within the timeframe, once it is all behind you guys you will many good times just thinking about it. Just know it is **** on wheels right now for both of you.

Wayne

/ Good morning!!!! #6,634  
we have a cold morning 9 degrees it looks to be partly cloudy day and a 28 for a high.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,635  
1044- overcast, supposed to warm up to 37. about an inch of snow to contend with as I try to finish getting ready for...ummm- snow.

Roy- Still praying that a clear answer will present itself to you and your wife. keep the faith-

/ Good morning!!!! #6,636  
Roy- Still praying that a clear answer will present itself to you and your wife. keep the faith-

Well, the good news is the VT company gave me the extension I requested!!

As far as faith...this move (and the speed of it) is pushing our faith! But, we will perservere!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,637  
Roy, I was away for a few days at my brothers and read your updates with interest this morning. Looks like the universe is unfolding as it should.
On the way back picked up a new calf and will get a couple more, hopefully in the next few weeks.

Frosty this morning, cloudy today with a high of 44F.
This afternoon will go and pick up the 4 sides of beef at the butchers and get them delivered.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,638  
Good morning all. 23F this morning going to 43F and sunny. Got my errands done yesterday. Need to seal attic stairs, furnace running too much :(
Roy sounds like things are progressing, still praying.
TxDon good luck with the rest of the driveway.
Moss a man has to know his limitations :)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,639  
Hi guys, not on TBN much...was 19 degrees this morning but has warmed to a very nice 35 degrees with a full sun...going to go get some seat time now. Bye for a few days....see ya later.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,640  
Been busy lately, installed another padded room in a Virginia elementary school yesterday, lack of discipline at work, but the pay is good. Rain showers today, mid 50's, 40's tomorrow, a beautiful weekend predicted.