Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,651  
just put pot of coffee on. 26 degrees with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 38 with some sunshine. Off to my mothers today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,653  
34 here with clouds. It was supposed to be 29 but it seems the clouds held in more heat.

Probably not going to get to hunt again this morning. Yesterday it was raining, and I needed to leave earlier than typical for work, today I need to leave earlier again for work. But I thank God for work that pays so I can pay all my bills and support my family & make the payments on my TRACTOR! So I'm not complaining about having to work.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,654  
24 degrees and cloudy. Finishing up on the chute rotator today so we will be ready for snow!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,655  
Good Morning! 42˚ to 66˚ with sunny skies today.
As soon as it's light I'll fire up the tractor and bring pallets of pavers to the yard and start setting them. No cutting till the driveway flares connecting with the compass rose.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,656  
Good morning all! It's 26˚ here now but should hit about 40˚ for the high. Spent yesterday cutting up a small oak tree that the wind blew down. Will finish that up today and move on to some other exciting project. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,657  
32 early up to 37 now, going to 45 or so today, next weekend and all week is supposed to be mild.

I use to live in Virginia and have 2 brothers that lived there for over 40 years, one still does and has since 1963. He says if he got all the personal property taxes he paid in, back at once, he'd be a millionaire!:D I remember when they even assessed clothing!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,659  
Good morning all. started at 24F going to 50F and sunny. working on stair insulation, wood splitting and whatever else I get motivated to do .
One on the reasons for us considering moving is the personal property tax we pay, cars boats tractor house :(
Bill nice work on the new girlfriend! you working for something to do?

/ Good morning!!!! #6,660  
Cloudy with showers this morning and rain for later today and overnight, high of 7C/44F.
Need to fix the wood splitter, looks like the spark plug wire has broken off near the spark plug. Hope to be able to cut and reattach it, other wise it will be at least $120.00 as they tell me I need a whole new ignition system for the 6.5 Honda GX.