Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,672  
Good morning! 45˚ to 72˚ sunny day. Guess I'll wake the sleeping dog and lay pavers.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,673  
Being that I am not very tech savy with computers, I have a question. As I am perusing various threads here on TBN I sometimes run across a box that shows that I'm using a Mac, what my ISP is, and what browser I'm using. Whats up with that?

I've seen the same thing. It appears to be script one of our members (don't recall his nick) is using as his signature. I don't think it's very accurate (it surely isn't with my PC), but it doesn't appear to be doing anything detrimental or intrusive...if you think it is, contact a moderator.

2012-11-29, 0910

33 right now and a high of 45 predicted. Still have some snow from yesterday, but it's melting pretty fast.
We're about packed up and cleaned out. I still need to pack my tools. Dumpster is pretty full, but they are some furniture items that won't go out until next week.
The tractor, chipper and mower are being shipped by a commercial carrier. I thought about renting a trailer but with the weight I'll have in th truck bed and cab, I'd be pushing weight limits. Anyway, the rental cost of a trailer (one way) isn't that much less then having the tractor shipped...less risk for me too, actually.
****, I'll be glad when we're finished this!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,676  
My thinking is that the IRS are ******* compared to local tax folks. The more local, the more personal, and agressive.

There is a privately owned website and chat list for my county. The chat list is used to talk about things going on in the county and on Friday's business advertisements are sent out. A fair number of the conversations are recommendations for plumbers, sparky's, etc. Someone posted today that the tax office is subscribed to the chatlist. I guess The Tax Man saw someone advertising a business and started checking to make sure taxes and permits were being paid.

Later,
Dan

/ Good morning!!!! #6,677  
:thumbsup: Well, that was danged cute. :D:D:D I am going to use SDC on the kids. :D:D:D Good One.

Later,
Dan

Thanks Dan.

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,678  
1055- Cold and light flurries. a little more snow on the gorund than yesterday. One cup o' coffee done, definately a second before chores. Keep reminding myself that its one day closer to spring.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,679  
Rain and lots of it, wind is coming from the south so a balmy 9C/48F overnight.
Looks like we will have rain or showers the next few days.
Played around with the engine on my wood splitter yesterday, a Honda GX160.
It was a rental I bought about 8 years ago so has had lots of use, think I will have to get a new one, price up here is $479.00 plus tax. As least it will be easy to replace.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,680  
I've seen the same thing. It appears to be script one of our members (don't recall his nick) is using as his signature. I don't think it's very accurate (it surely isn't with my PC), but it doesn't appear to be doing anything detrimental or intrusive...if you think it is, contact a moderator.

2012-11-29, 0910

33 right now and a high of 45 predicted. Still have some snow from yesterday, but it's melting pretty fast.
We're about packed up and cleaned out. I still need to pack my tools. Dumpster is pretty full, but they are some furniture items that won't go out until next week.
The tractor, chipper and mower are being shipped by a commercial carrier. I thought about renting a trailer but with the weight I'll have in th truck bed and cab, I'd be pushing weight limits. Anyway, the rental cost of a trailer (one way) isn't that much less then having the tractor shipped...less risk for me too, actually.
****, I'll be glad when we're finished this!!

Thanks for the info Roy. Hope the relocation is goes well for you. I do hate to see another taxpayer leave the state. Be well!