Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,681  
Being that I am not very tech savy with computers, I have a question. As I am perusing various threads here on TBN I sometimes run across a box that shows that I'm using a Mac, what my ISP is, and what browser I'm using. Whats up with that?

I am having the same problem and the information displayed is fairly accurate

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,682  
There is a privately owned website and chat list for my county. The chat list is used to talk about things going on in the county and on Friday's business advertisements are sent out. A fair number of the conversations are recommendations for plumbers, sparky's, etc. Someone posted today that the tax office is subscribed to the chatlist. I guess The Tax Man saw someone advertising a business and started checking to make sure taxes and permits were being paid.

Later,
Dan

My folks are in Florida, and the local inspectors work with the police, doing sting operations, trying to catch unlicensced contractors. I was told that they police the local HD, looking for folks who are getting big orders.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,683  
Hi guys....me popping in to say good evening....see ya tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,684  
Good evening all. Was about 60F today and sunny so played golf and prepped for trip. leaving early morning will have spotty computer time until Tuesday.
Roy you surf anonymously? the box doe have OS and IP address correct on mine. Hows moving going?
Bill your staying busy :)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,685  
26 degrees this morning and cloudy. 30% chance of snow today and tomorrow then warming up on Sunday and rain. Doesn't feel like Christmas yet!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,687  
Hard to believe it is Nov 30th already... I'm not ready for Christmas...
27 and clear. Been cold all day really. It hit 50 or 51 for a brief moment, but it was 32 at 9:30 last night. HeatPump's been running all night...

I'm gonna hunt a little this morning. Yesterday I kicked a big doe onto my neighbors backyard (I could not shoot too close to his house & deer was between me and his house). I also made something jump at the other end of my property, but it was deep in a hollow and I could not see what it was. Then later a good friend is coming out to hunt the afternoon shift.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,688  
I like the smell of fresh brewing coffee in the morning. 32 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading too 41 with light rain in the morning. Then clouds rest of day. No much on the project list today. I am sure something will show up.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,689  
Roy you surf anonymously? the box doe have OS and IP address correct on mine.

The box had correct info about me too. Don't know whats up with this but it is kinda intrusive.
Anyway, it is 28˚ on its way to 51˚ and cloudy. Hope everyone had a good week!

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,690  
37 here, and headed for 43? Really nice weather for November here. Supposed to be 61 by Monday!!! I'll see if I can find my speedo!!! :)