Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,691  
Rain and lots of it, wind is coming from the south so a balmy 9C/48F overnight.
Looks like we will have rain or showers the next few days.
Played around with the engine on my wood splitter yesterday, a Honda GX160.
It was a rental I bought about 8 years ago so has had lots of use, think I will have to get a new one, price up here is $479.00 plus tax. As least it will be easy to replace.

I've been watching your rain on the satellite radar with all kinds of envy. This November has been the 6th driest of all time here in N. Texas. We just can't catch a break. Since September, I think I've had less than two inches in two months. Today, it started out at 47 F and will go to the upper 70s. Tomorrow will be the same. My grandson and I will be splitting wood tomorrow from the pile of rounds I cut this week. I don't know if we'll ever use all that wood, but we'll be ready for some cold winter weather if it happens. Most of this wood has been dead for 2 or 3 years, so it is cured and ready to burn, mostly post oak and rock hard blackjack oak.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,692  
its 25 degrees, cloudy could have freezing rain or snow showers.we are going only to warm up a little to 33 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,693  
3* at sunrise here this morning. Our lows have been running around 15*. Had a very light dusting of snow last night, but the ground is bare. There is one more week for muzzle loaders in the deer season, but we haven't had enough snow here for tracking anytime during this deer season.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,694  
I've been watching your rain on the satellite radar with all kinds of envy. This November has been the 6th driest of all time here in N. Texas. We just can't catch a break. Since September, I think I've had less than two inches in two months. Today, it started out at 47 F and will go to the upper 70s. Tomorrow will be the same. My grandson and I will be splitting wood tomorrow from the pile of rounds I cut this week. I don't know if we'll ever use all that wood, but we'll be ready for some cold winter weather if it happens. Most of this wood has been dead for 2 or 3 years, so it is cured and ready to burn, mostly post oak and rock hard blackjack oak.

Raining this morning when I got up although it is supposed to ease to showers or even a hint of sun this afternoon with a high of 48.
November tends to be the or one of the wettest months here. Lots of snow on the mountains and think Mount Washington, about 1 hour drive north of us is opening for skiing this weekend? We see Mount Arrowsmith from our house and it is getting a fair amount of snow, thankfully closer to the top than bottom. :laughing: :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,695  
37 here, and headed for 43? Really nice weather for November here. Supposed to be 61 by Monday!!! I'll see if I can find my speedo!!! :)

Please, PLEASE... No pictures or videos ok? :thumbsup:
Phew...

:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,696  
I am having the same problem and the information displayed is fairly accurate

The box had correct info about me too. Don't know whats up with this but it is kinda intrusive.
Anyway, it is 28˚ on its way to 51˚ and cloudy. Hope everyone had a good week!

What thread is this, so I can avoid it.
Or is it only affecting you Mac people?

Thanks in advance,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,697  
Good morning guys. I saw the box on Bullitt's post and checked out the website, cause it freaked me right out. It is a widget that just shows info that is already out there with every post. You are the only on that can see your info at least with this widget. I added it to my signature in the hopes it might chill some of the hostility that I was seeing on some of the other threads. Not a problem on this thread:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,698  
Good morning guys. I saw the box on Bullitt's post and checked out the website, cause it freaked me right out. It is a widget that just shows info that is already out there with every post. You are the only on that can see your info at least with this widget. I added it to my signature in the hopes it might chill some of the hostility that I was seeing on some of the other threads. Not a problem on this thread:thumbsup:

Rick,

I was hoping it was Mac only, but figgured it would not be. 3 out of 4 correct for me.
I suspected it would only be visible to me, but one never knows...

Thanks for the illustration.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,699  

Yeah Rick, that is pretty neat....and you are right each poster is the only one that can see his information...no one else but one every web site we visit they get that information...I have a web site and it picks all that up on ever visitor to the site...no big deal...but folks need to know they are only anonymous to a certain degree...