Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,721  
Good morning to all. I hope everyone has has their cup of warm beverage of choice. I'm working on my second. It's going to be a great day in the Middle Tennessee area. Currently 47 degrees Sunny and scarcely cloudy. High today around 66. It get's better. High tomorrow will be 69 and sunny, and Monday a high of 72 and sunny. I hope to get the rest of my MF135 sheet metal sprayed so it will cure a few days. :cool2:

I really have to learn more about emoticons!! That little dancing dude is great!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,722  
Got to low 60's today, felt great. Went Christmas shopping, bought myself a lightweight drill driver, impact switchable whatchamacallit on sale. Got tired of that big Dewalt drill/ hammer drill combo when I just needed to drive screws. The impact attachment works great in place of my air tools for smaller jobs. I did buy a couple of other gifts too.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,723  
300Uguy.....I detest those moving icons onscreen as I always want to squash them like a bug...very distracting. Maybe eight years ago my ISP AOL had an onscreen ad from "Lowermybills.com" that was so distracting, animated blue figures dancing around onscreen that drove me nuts. I started sending them obscene messages because the animation irritated me so much.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,725  
29 degrees and heading toward high 40's today with a real warm up on Monday and Tuesday, late but getting the garlic planted this weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,726  
Got my second cup of coffee poured. 50 degrees with a lot of rain this morning. Heading to 57 with more rain expected though out the day. I need to find something to do outside even if it is raining. 2nd of December and we are getting spring weather.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,727  
34 and a few clouds here. Going to 62!!! 67 tomorrow!!!!
I did not go hunting, I decided I had a couple other things I needed to do and if I had actually gotten a deer, it would have tanked the day.
The play was awesome but 60% into it Richmond had a massive multi block power outage and we did not get to finish. We got seats tonight at the final show.
My buddy was AMAZING & man oh man can he sing. They will be in Chicago next. I heartily recommend the Grinch.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,728  
2012-12-02, 0610
On my 2nd cup of coffee...
39 and very foggy. Looks like a high of 53 today and cloudy all day.
Sold my rotary cutter yesterday. The folks are coming this morning to pick it up.Although they had a trailer with them yesterday, the front part had 5 pigs in it (I'd estimate 60-80 lbs each)...just not enough room left for the cutter.

I'm glad you enjoyed most of the play, David...hope you can see the whole thing tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,729  
52 degrees here now, amazingly warm for this time of the year. Hard to believe it is only three weeks to Christmas...have not done anything yet but we never did much anyhow...no cards, no tree, no outside decorations, but I do still contribute to charities as frequently as I used to in the hopes of making someone's holidays somewhat brighter. Going to take a huge load of recycle to the center today and do some grocery shopping at Wally World. Got a pleasant surprise Friday when I took out my home equity loan, the interest rate was 3.75% fixed for a 15 year period, last time I borrowed for that term back in 2002 the rate was 6.75%. Surprised me it was that much lower. Enjoy the Sunday, you guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,730  
we have a partly cloudy day getting up to 42 today,and fog.the snow is all melted from warm temps over night.
the green bay packers game on at noon so we will be watching that.