Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,731  
we have a partly cloudy day getting up to 42 today,and fog.the snow is all melted from warm temps over night.
the green bay packers game on at noon so we will be watching that.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,732  
Upper 30's this morning, 60's later and near 70 for a couple of days. Looking like a repeat of last winter.
I've been dealing with my brother's situation. He lives in Chesapeake, Va and has had severe health issues for years, beginning with an onset of rheumatoid arthritis after a bout of flu around 20-25 years ago. Then he developed P.A.D.S. (peripheral arterial disease), that cost him one lower leg about 10 years ago, and many sores that don't heal, etc... He had stints inserted for a blockage in his heart about that time as well, then his wife died from melanoma in '04. It's been a downhill spiral since, and now he's had a heart attack earlier this week that he insisted was an upper respiratory infection. The doctor says he is into the beginnings of organ shutdown, poor kidney function, low pulse 02, etc...
Just venting, thanks for listening.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,733  
Just came in from feeding the calf and it's nice out, no rain and you can see the moon, just starting to see a hint of dawn. Looks like a mix of sun :) with cloud/showers and a high of 8C/46F for the day.
Might try and take the motor off my wood splitter and see about getting a replacement engine for it.
Saw on the TV news yesterday that they have lots of snow on Mount Washington, about 1 hour drive north of us and they are open for skiers and snowboarders.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,734  
1726- first opportunity to say good morning. At 1030, was warm and cloudy- most of the snow had melted away so I continued to pick up stuff I hadn't gotten to yet.

At 1330, my brother and Nephew arrived to help process "Pork" and "Chop". A little windy and light rain as we started, first one took a little over an hour to get it in the cooler (sectioned and some de-boning done). Second one took just under an hour to get into the cooler. Rain had picked up and it was a little cooler.

Overall, a good day- remembered to perk a pot of coffee when I got up so we had enough for the day.

1730- surfing the net, wrapped in blankets- ready to go nite nite....

/ Good morning!!!! #6,735  
WOW 41 degrees and heading up. Going to be warmer tomorrow! No snow for at least the next few days.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #6,736  
57!!!!!!! this is crazy for December!

We got to see the Grinch last night all the way to the end, and it was sweet, my kids LOVED it. 10 Thumbs up!

We gave my buddy a ride to his hotel and chatted with him. We also chatted with the Grinch's parents who were waiting for him. They are all flying to Chicago this morning/today and will open there Wednesday.

I'm going to hunt the sunrise, feed the horses, and then come in shower and head to work.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,737  
Just poured my first cup of coffee. 44 degrees with some fog and light rain this morning. Heading to 60 with more light rain though out the day. Working on getting motorhome cleaned up.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,738  
12-03-2012 Currently 52 degrees. High of 71 expected. It seems that many areas are receiving warmer than normal temperatures.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,739  
Good morning. It's. Today is the first day of retirement! Going to play it by ear and see what my wife has planned for me. Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,740  
Good morning guys and a Merry Christmas season!
nativity.jpg