Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,771  
Thanks David, no such thing as too many prayers.
72 here now, high around 75 today, 45 tomorrow!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,772  
Good afternoon all. Bach home now now 58F.
Moss what is your limit?
Randy sorry things are going bad so fast. prayers still coming.
TxDon congrats on the progress.
Roy good to hear you have someone you trust to turn to.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,773  
MossflowerWoods said:
Wayne,

I've had one shot at a forked horn (missed with 12ga slug at at least 85 yards), and I've startled a number of deer and had them jump and run (I won't take a butt shot), I assume most of them were does, but a few were solitary and I believe COULD have been bucks.

I missed last season with a busted collarbone (on my shooting side of course) but there are a lot more deer during the daylight hours this season than two seasons ago.

But honestly, I like just walking in the woods with a weapon... I'll not cuss too much if I don't get my limit this year...

Good hunting sir!
David

I hear you on the butt shot! Way too many trigger happy people out there. I hunt mainly on our land so I am limited to the number of deer I have a chance to shoot at. Like you I enjoy just being out in the woods. Last year I had a shoulder operation I October so there was little to nothing I could do and am just getting back to almost normal. I have a couple of game camera out and the only action we are see is taking place between 4 AM and 5 AM.

Good luck and take care.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,774  
Hi guys...hit 54 degrees yesterday with sun in the afternoon...met my former boss for lunch at a Chinese restaurant for a buffet lunch in south Lansing. Know something that always seems weird after I stay home for a week or so? I get out and drive around, thinking "where the (censored) are all the people going in such a hurry" because I don't see a lot of moving traffic at home. My ex has been coming over after work to pack and pick stuff up...we are on reasonably good terms and I am glad I was able to placate her with my offered settlement as her equity. We were determined in the beginning not to have any attorneys involved in the split and have only needed to consult a financial advisor to get his advice for tax purposes. I have a property with a market value of close to 4X what I am paying her as her equity but because I owned it free and clear before we were married she was agreeable to what I felt was a reasonable settlement. Figured doing that was cheaper than paying for my lawyer and possibly hers...:laughing:

Taking a huge load of stuff to the recycle center again today...weather is not going to be as good for the rest of the year, seems strange to be able to go outside in early December without wearing a jacket.

Have a great day, guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,775  
Poured my first cup of coffee. 28 degrees with clouds and cool breeze. Heading to 38 with some sun. Going out to finish my Christmas shopping today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,776  
Moss what is your limit?

MostlyGas,

Virginia MUST be Deer Hunters paradise, limit is 6, max of 3 bucks, but if you fill all your tags you can just buy a second "bonus" set of tags. You can shoot 2 per day. I'd take 6 does in the freezer... :licking:

What's the limit at your place?

Happy Hunting,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,777  
55 headed to 64, another nice day.

I rode my Harley yesterday, it was lovely. Might ride it again today. Might work from home...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,778  
It was 52 degrees F when I got up this morning, now it is around 47 and going down. Raining now and just hard to understand the weather pattern we are stuck in! Dave I cannot believe the number of deer you guys can kill down there. Must be challenging to drive around at night!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,780  
MostlyGas,

Virginia MUST be Deer Hunters paradise, limit is 6, max of 3 bucks, but if you fill all your tags you can just buy a second "bonus" set of tags. You can shoot 2 per day. I'd take 6 does in the freezer... :licking:

What's the limit at your place?

Happy Hunting,
David
In North Carolina, a total limit of 5 fseason seasen, daily limit is 2, and all six deer can be taken without antlers.