Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,781  
Good morning all! Yesterday it hit 61˚ here and this morning it is 36˚ going to the mid 40's. Crazy weather! Anywho, have to get the Christmas Tree up and do some shopping - time is running out! Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,782  
Good Morning! Great Texas weather, 51˚ to 72˚ sunny skies.

The intermittent sprinkles yesterday stopped the paver project. If the pavers have any moister on them during the polymer sand spreading the sand will stick to the top like glue. Today looks like the perfect dry day to spread the sand.

I'm already dreaming of the days when this paver project will be finished and I can start to seriously work the land with my tractor every day. It will be like a second retirement!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,783  
we finally can see the sun which hasn't happened to often lately.we have 15 this morning warming to 31 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,784  
Cool and mostly clear, just seeing the "crack of dawn" at 7:09AM Pacific time.
May get some showers/rain this afternoon, overnight could be mixed with some snow.
Had some good winds here yesterday, had a look but no trees down.
Got the computer guy coming out this morning to switch the info from our old computer to new one. This afternoon, weather permitting I will try and give our road a quick grade.

JDgreen227, good on both of you to keep the lawyers away. I think once they get involved in seems all too often the hate builds, does seem to give them more work when that happens, just saying. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #6,785  
Warm again today, the predicted 40's is now 60's but 40's tomorrow. As long as it's always tomorrow, I'm good!

The deer limit here is high as well and driving night or day is a constant watch for the deer, in the last 4-5 months there have been 3 killed by cars within 100' of my driveway, including one square in the middle of it. Last spring a deer caught my eye just down from my house, I stopped and 15 crossed in front of me with at least one holding back on the side. This was about noon on a sunny day.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,786  
I'm already dreaming of the days when this paver project will be finished and I can start to seriously work the land with my tractor every day. It will be like a second retirement!

Shucks Don! I was gonna do you a favor and post an ad on craigslist with copied pictures of your compass rose. I figured you might do that part-time since firemen are known for taking 2nd jobs.;) :dance1:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,787  
Wayne,

I've seen at least 5-6 dead deer on the roadsides just in the last couple days... I hit one last spring, and LstInThot hit one about 2 months ago on his Motorcycle... They are frequently hit here.

Part of the problem is they have so much cover, and they bed down most of the day and are VERY active at night.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,788  
1146- second cup of coffee now, drank the first while out doing chores. currently cloudy, light wind and chilly.....

Murphys law- beautiful day yesterday and one of our sows dropped 15 piglets (13 living when we went in for the night). The shelter I have isn't "water tight" (not a real roof on it yet) and it rained all night. So, grabbed a coffee and went out to remove the water. Still 13 warm/reasonably happy piglets. not too wet overall.

BTW, I still have 9 week old piglets (11 total) that need a new home. anyone in Northern Vermont looking- shoot me a PM.

Of course, I may send one to Roy as a "house warming" gift...... :cool2:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,789  
Weather, Hunting & Commuting update...

It started raining just as I was heading out to hunt this morning, I sat on my deer stand in the rain for a short while and walked the perimeter trails. Did not see any deer. It was still raining after I finished chores etc. so I drove the truck to the office...

That's all folks!
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,790  
Good morning all. 48F going to 58F and sunny. Christmas lights and return the ^&%* safe quit opening after 2.5 months :(.
Moss - my information is dated but the last time I knew basically it it 1 buck per season, but you can bow hunt and black power hunt as well. I hear that any deer tags and bonus dear tags are not as rare as they used to be. Cities have a real problem with dear populations around here "they" are trying deal with the dear via specialized hunts etc so more opportunities then there used to be.
Jinman are you volunteering to be TxDon's laborer? :)