Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,792  
1146- second cup of coffee now, drank the first while out doing chores. currently cloudy, light wind and chilly.....

Murphys law- beautiful day yesterday and one of our sows dropped 15 piglets (13 living when we went in for the night). The shelter I have isn't "water tight" (not a real roof on it yet) and it rained all night. So, grabbed a coffee and went out to remove the water. Still 13 warm/reasonably happy piglets. not too wet overall.

BTW, I still have 9 week old piglets (11 total) that need a new home. anyone in Northern Vermont looking- shoot me a PM.

Of course, I may send one to Roy as a "house warming" gift...... :cool2:

Why don't you just take a drive over to Eddie Walker's place and drop off those piglets in the middle of the night?

/ Good morning!!!! #6,793  
BTW, I still have 9 week old piglets (11 total) that need a new home. anyone in Northern Vermont looking- shoot me a PM.

I'd take a couple, but I live too far away & my girls will fall in love with them and I'd never get those awesome ribs...

I like the house warming idea! I'm SURE Roy would appreciate it!!!!

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,794  
27 this morning and expecting it to go into the high 30's later today. More rain heading our way.

David our deer population seems to be down, plus there are way too many houses built over the past years and finally too many hunters LOL. I saw a young buck and doe two days ago, but that is about it. Like you say they are active at night and bed down during the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,795  
34 and crystal clear at my place. I suspect it will get colder before sun is fully up... A cold front blew in last night and todays high will only be 47.

All the property taxes are paid, now I need to order lumber for my horse fence, corral & run-in shed...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,797  
Started coffee pot brewing. 23 degrees with broken clouds this morning. Heading to 40 degrees with mixed sun and clouds. Going to be busy today getting my cell phone, GPS and other add-ons programed/installed in a new car we bought yesterday.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,798  
Good morning! 57˚ to 75˚ sunny, nice day.

On to the next (entry) section of pavers, it is the smallest but very curvy and there will be plenty of cuts. When it's complete the drive can be used as a "U" till the last section is complete.

This morning we move a bull, I hope he is in a good mood.

Ron I hope your new car can push the RV faster the the other with the increased Texas speed limits.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #6,799  
Good morning! Currently 27˚ with frost and a high of 47˚. Rain tomorrow and thru the weekend. Unless the weather changes drastically, we won't be having a white Christmas around here. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,800  

I'm sure my wife would love that! I'll ask her!
Actually, we'll be a in a rental house for 4-6 months. The owner will let us have our Boxer dog (we have to pay an extra deposit)...not sure about the piglet. Little piglets are cute...but they grown up to be BIG piggies!

2012-12-06, 0915

31 degrees here in PA. High will be about 43.
Since I mentioned the rental house...the rental manager hasn't gotten back to me yet for confirmation. I called my VT realtor yesterday (who is also the realtor selling the house, eventually) and she contacted the owner. I should hear from him this morning...I hope!
We have two old beat up sofas to go into the dumpster...that's about it, I guess.
I was finishing up packing some stuff yesterday. I also had to separate the guns (which the mover can haul (under lock and key)) and ammo. Jeez!! I got a lot of ammo!!
Did sell my shotgun yesterday. Nice gun, relatively few rounds through it. I rarely shot it and with my pacemaker, I probably couldn't shoot it again anyway. Got a decent price.