Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,841  
Good evening all. High was 47F just after midnight . rain in the forecast tonight and tomorrow. After Sunday it will cool off for a few days. I have defeated the evil min-lights! Apparently several bulbs had failed without maintaining any continuity :(
Bill, I read your posts, I thought you were old enough to know to wash your hands after Cheeto's :D:licking: and it would be bad form to point that out :eek::shocked::laughing:
Ron, nice car, at first glance it looks a lot live my Saturn Vue.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,842  
50 and VERY Foggy here.

Yesterday my wife was working out by walking up and down our hill and I needed to chat with her about our neighbors just got orders and they will be moving this summer and they offered to me to buy thier place, and/or buy the 17 acres next to mine (I wish I could)... Anyway to make a long story shorter, as she finished her exersize portion and needed to cool down I took her walking on some of the cleared trails I've been working on and suddenly 2 big does jumped less than 20 feet from us, and of course I had no weapon... [sigh]...

She thought it was VERY exciting...

Be well all,
David.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,843  
12-09-2012 Currently 48 degrees. High of 61 expected. I hope it stays nice, because our Son and I are planning to pick up trash on the side of the road today.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,844  
50 and VERY Foggy here.

Yesterday my wife was working out by walking up and down our hill and I needed to chat with her about our neighbors just got orders and they will be moving this summer and they offered to me to buy thier place, and/or buy the 17 acres next to mine (I wish I could)... Anyway to make a long story shorter, as she finished her exersize portion and needed to cool down I took her walking on some of the cleared trails I've been working on and suddenly 2 big does jumped less than 20 feet from us, and of course I had no weapon... [sigh]...

She thought it was VERY exciting...

Be well all,
David.
That is what I call spending "Quality Time" with your Wife.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,846  
good morning
we have our first big snowfall on the way for today.its 25 now and only getting to 31 today.we are forecasted to get 5-7 inches.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,847  
25 degrees this morning and the boys have gone out to the pond to set up the duck decoys. Dave that sounds like our luck too. Last night we had a buck come right into the front yard, dog is going crazy everyone is awake and then it walks off as slow as can be. Today is the end of riffle season, so we can clean the guns and put them back in the safe......

/ Good morning!!!! #6,848  
Got coffee poured in my thermal cup. 32 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 37 with clouds and some rain all day. Going to stay in and see if I can find a good movie to watch.

Don, I might be able to bring some of the rain down your way. But you will need to take the cold with it.

Jim, the Captiva is a Commercial vehicle. It is only sold new to Fleet buyers. Mine was leased as a company car. Rental companies also purchase them. Only way to find them is used at dealers. They released the Captiva for fleet use to take the fleet buyers away from Equinox. This makes more Equinox's available for retail. Also keeps prices of new and used Equinox's high. 2010 to 2012 Equinox's with high miles are priced at $5,000 + more than a similar Captiva with less than 20,000 miles. Captiva has same power train as Malibu and Equinox. The same US model that was available retail was the Saturn Vue until 2010.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,849  
Good evening all. High was 47F just after midnight . rain in the forecast tonight and tomorrow. After Sunday it will cool off for a few days. I have defeated the evil min-lights! Apparently several bulbs had failed without maintaining any continuity :(
Bill, I read your posts, I thought you were old enough to know to wash your hands after Cheeto's :D:licking: and it would be bad form to point that out :eek::shocked::laughing:
Ron, nice car, at first glance it looks a lot live my Saturn Vue.

Concur there, it looks exactly like my sister-in-laws Saturn Vue...I am trying to find a clean low-mileage Vue to replace my Saturn L-300 because I want something with better seats and towing capacity. Nice looking vehicle, Ron!!

29 degrees here now and they predict it will be like this the next few days. I want some snow but there is none in the forecast.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,850  
59 here, going to be 69 today. Still raining, has been for most of last week. Rain today and tomorrow then it gets cold again.