Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #681  
Good morning.

Spent till the wee hours of this morning building a workbench for SIL. Early Christmas present from my daughter to her hubby. His friends kept him out till I had it completed. Had to be an early present because the Dr. will induce on Tuesday if that grand baby doesn't get here before then.

So I am tired and have more aches and pain then usual. Gonna take a while to get the kinks worked out.

Currently 34 with an expected high of 48. Partly sunny. Sounds like a nice December day. Have to install a suspended ceiling in the basement pool room that I am renovating... Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Roy's idea of being a coach potato for the day is sounding pretty good at the moment.

Dean

/ Good morning!!!! #682  
it was 32 here this morning an thats ok.

/ Good morning!!!! #683  
What a switch! Yesterday we got almost 2" of "flurries," just enough to get the (here we go again...) FEL off the tractor and put the blower back on.... Oh, well, it was seat time, anyway.

It got colder & colder throughout the day, however, and this AM I've been watching the temp drop; right now it's about +7 degrees. Heat pump's cranking away, figured this would be a good time to burn up some paper trash (along with some wood) in the wood stove. Pretty darned chilly outside, winter's definitely here today!

/ Good morning!!!! #684  
Posting before I pour the first cup of coffee. 30 degrees this morning. Still getting some lake effect flurries. Suppose to get to upper 30's today with some sun. Prepping the motorhome continues. Looking forward to giving warmer weather reports before New Year.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #685  
31 with clouds here.

I wish I had a woodstove I could use! The house is fine, but the basement (where my office is) is always colder.

I have so much furniture and boxes packed in here I cannot run the GIGANTIC homemade woodstove to take the chill off of the air.

After Church, it is back to the fence project for me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Blessings upon all TBN'ers
David

/ Good morning!!!! #686  
29 here, got a dusting of snow overnight. Doesn't seem much like a week from Christmas. Going over to in-laws today to celebrate MIL's birthday. I always feel sorry for people who have birthdays near the holiday, had one friend who was born on the 24th, he never really got much in the way of birthday presents for obvious reasons.

/ Good morning!!!! #687  
It was single digits this morning at 5 M (9 degrees F) I think it is the first morning to go below the teens this year. Still no snow so for me that's a good thing!

/ Good morning!!!! #688  
2011-12-18, 0740

29 degrees and we got about an inch of snow.
Should hit about 40, so it'll be gone today.

Still fighting this **** cold....

/ Good morning!!!! #689  
12-18-2011 Currently 28 degrees outside. It's suppose to reach the upper 40's today. I hope everyone has a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #690  
Good morning! It is 28* here with a light dusting of snow on the ground. Found a tick on one of the dogs this morning:(. Seems late in the year to be worrying about ticks. Guess the weather hasn't been cold enough for long enough to kill the little buggers.