Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,891  
Hi guys....got up at 5 am (frickin' cats wanted to be fed) then did housework and cleaning until 10 am, then went next door to take neighbor's pooch out for a potty break and feed her afterwards. My brother picked me up at 11 and we drove north for an hour to pick up his elder son who is a senior in college, and we all went to lunch at Applebees. Got home about 3, then went to the local Best Buy to ask for a price match on the Droid Razr Maxx I purchased...get this...29 days ago !!! I paid $149.99 and sales tax, and the local Best Buy sales insert that came in the Sunday paper had it on sale for free with a 2-yr. activation...I thought they would give me a hard time with the price match but it took them 2 minutes...so happy they had the sale price just before the 30-day return/exchange period !!!! Came back home and continued packing up the soon-to-be-ex's crap...all in all, a great day. Take care, all.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,892  
Hi guys....got up at 5 am (frickin' cats wanted to be fed) then did housework and cleaning until 10 am, then went next door to take neighbor's pooch out for a potty break and feed her afterwards. My brother picked me up at 11 and we drove north for an hour to pick up his elder son who is a senior in college, and we all went to lunch at Applebees. Got home about 3, then went to the local Best Buy to ask for a price match on the Droid Razr Maxx I purchased...get this...29 days ago !!! I paid $149.99 and sales tax, and the local Best Buy sales insert that came in the Sunday paper had it on sale for free with a 2-yr. activation...I thought they would give me a hard time with the price match but it took them 2 minutes...so happy they had the sale price just before the 30-day return/exchange period !!!! Came back home and continued packing up the soon-to-be-ex's crap...all in all, a great day. Take care, all.

Sounds like you had an exciting day, Bill!
So...do you wear like a maid's outfit when doing your housework?

/ Good morning!!!! #6,894  
No coffee this morning. :( 24 degrees with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 39 with partly sunny skies today. Fasting for another blood test this morning. Declared in good health last month. But test to determine good health continue. :confused3: Oh well it's the last one this year. Plan to get more stuff organized for trip south.

So...do you wear like a maid's outfit when doing your housework
Please, NO PICUTRES!!!!!!! :eek:

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,895  
it was 8 degrees this morning at 645 am but will warm to 30 today with some sun.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,896  
12-12-12 @11:12 , 29 degrees and a light coating of snow and ice. Partly sunny...............

/ Good morning!!!! #6,897  
12-12-12 and I was completely unable to get to TBN this morning. It was 41 this morning, and clear. creeping out to my deer stand I startled, and then the startled the @#$%^ outta me, a family of wild turkeys roosted in a couple pine trees. I musta scuffed a leaf and they procedded to EXPLODE into flight directly over my head about 30' in some small pines... Took a few minutes for my heart rate to settle, initially I thought I had stepped on a critter, the noise was so close...

Pretty funny...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,899  
Couldn't get on earlier, now getting ready for lunch. Gonna take the dogs out for a walk, then to the shop, do a couple chores, then back here for some stuff. Have a good one!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,900  
Sounds like you had an exciting day, Bill!
So...do you wear like a maid's outfit when doing your housework?

No, just one of those thongs I swiped from you....:laughing: BTW, because my ex was such a horrible pack rat and had no interest in housework, I have pretty much had to do all of it.