Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,911  
was 17 degrees when I got up this morning, having a problem with the IPAD app so I am back on the regular computer. Seem to happen yesterday and when I reset it I could not get to the write portion of the application. Gee life is tough for older folk. Dave when does that deer season end for you guys? We are on the last of it and it is only bow hunting now. Another good year for the deer as far as my hunting goes LOL. Oh and take it easy on that money issue??guess you need to do what you have to do just know it will look great!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,913  
38, going to 50, they swear the sun will shine again, I have serious reservations. It's been out for about 4 hours since last Wednesday.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,914  
Good Morning! 38˚ with a high of 65˚ and sunny skies. Frost down the hill but none in the yard. Installing pavers today, lots of cuts to fit the curves on all sides. The stack of paver is getting low fast, almost too fast with one more section to go.

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,915  
38, going to 50, they swear the sun will shine again, I have serious reservations. It's been out for about 4 hours since last Wednesday.

Welcome to my world. One thing about the Great Lakes State, during the winter, the folks in the mitten may not see the sun for weeks. A lot of folks suffer from Sadd. It is out this am, which is nice. 28 here, going to 42.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,916  
its 28 this morning with clouds but turning sunny and 35 ,we will take it.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,917  
It's 33 F here this morning and supposed to go to 62 F by afternoon. Yesterday, I went to take a Christmas basket of fruit to my brother and called before leaving my house. He was upset because his Son-in-law had promised to take his old mower, but only moved it into the yard and then left it there when he discovered he could not load it. His son (my brother's grandson) stopped by to get the mower and he discovered that his jacked up 4WD pickup was way too high to load the mower. Now, the SIL makes his living driving a tow truck and the son has helped him since he was a kid. Their excuses are so lame it hurts. They don't really want to help my brother unless there is something in it for themselves or it is very easy.

Anyhow, I took my ramps and come-alongs with me to my brother's place. The mower looks new and has had very little use. It's a Huskee from TSC and had a busted belt a couple of years ago. My brother was in the hospital and the mower sat around unused until the battery died. It continued to sit until the rear tires went flat. What I found was a mower that looks brand new, sitting in the yard with two rear tires broken down off the bead because the mower had been pushed around without airing up the tires. I told my brother I'd take the mower and fix it and bring it back. He said he didn't need to be mowing and I could have the mower; he just wanted it gone. I told him that I didn't need another mower, but I'd take it, fix it, sell it, and bring him the money. That suited him fine. With the ramps and come-along, loading the mower in my pickup was a piece-o-cake, 10 to 15 minute job.

While loading out the mower, I saw 15 x 5ea-bundles of brand new t-posts and 4 spools of barbed wire. I asked if he was going to be building fences and he just grinned. He said those posts and wire had been in his garage for 10 years and he had no use for them. I didn't have room to carry them, but I told him I'd pay him $300 for the lot and come get them soon. Heck, the posts are selling at TSC for $3.89 each and similar wire is around $60 per spool. He told me he had paid $1.50 each for the posts and $35 for the wire. $300 is what he paid for the stuff. He will get his money back, and I'll get a great deal. He said I could have them, but I won't take them without paying because he needs the money. I'll take my grandson during the Christmas holidays and go get that stuff out of his garage so he has more space. I'd help him more often, but he lives just far enough away that it takes 3 hours driving plus work time to go do something there.

So, this morning I have a mower to fix and more work to do in the near future. There's no time to get bored around here.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,918  
Jim that is absolutely great of you. One has to wonder about grandson’s from time to time.

Wayne

/ Good morning!!!! #6,919  
10:30 am. 36 degrees. Sun is shining and it sure does not seem like winter here. Going up to 44 degrees and no snow..............