Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,931  
Good morning! 56˚ to 65˚ with light rain predicted. No rain now but it's still to dark to see the clouds.
Between the rain and helping Dad play cowboy, today is looking nonproductive for the pavers.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,932  
52 F here this morning and going to 58 F for a high. . . not much difference. There's a 30% chance of daytime rain and a 60% chance for tonight. That just means there's a 40% chance we'll get no rain at all like all of last month.:rolleyes: My place is rapidly becoming a dust bowl. All the trees along our county road (and all others) are white as snow from dust. The UPS guy left a box beside our door. When we brought it inside, the first thing we had to do was wipe it off with a most paper towel to collect all the dust.:(

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,933  
30 now and it looks like the sun is gonna come out. Off for chores. Have a good one, boys!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,934  
we have patchy fog and 20 this morning,with a high of 33.we could see some sun later.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,935  
Dave this is what comes into our yard (2 days after the end of deer season)

Wayne,

That is heartbreaking...

My deer season ends Jan 4th 30 min after sunset...

It was about 22 degrees about sunrise, but I did not go out, the wife woke up early and we had a family meeting about Christmas shopping stuff, we've been unable to sit down and chat without the girls in the same room for days...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,936  
-2.2C/28F this morning and a high of 5C/41F with a mix of sun/cloud later today.
Still trying to figure out 1-2 things to get the wife for Christmas. We have too much stuff, it has to be something that is practical, usable and consumable. :confused3:: :rolleyes: :confused2:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,937  
42 degrees and sunny. Love it for this time of year!:)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,938  
It was 21 and frost on the ground like a snowfall, warmed up to around 50 now.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,939  
67 degrees as I type and have my 2nd cup of coffee. .66 inches of rain since midnight, 4.39 inches for Dec. looks like another work in the garage day.

Hopefully, the replacement pushpin for my mower will be here Sat.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #6,940  
Hi guys....would say something but David would use whatever I said for his own nefarious aims...:laughing: