Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,961  
Morning guys, just getting over the flu....been raining the past 2 days and it is now 46 degrees...weird weather for this late in the year. Hey David, there is your opening to say I am the weird one not the weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,962  
good morning its raining and 34 and fog, turning to snow later.there isn't a lot of snow cover left.we are going up to 36 today.

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,963  
The weather is weird here in Michigan, but I still will take it over shoveling that white crap. Looks like the rain has stopped, I need to run some errands. Have a good one, boys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,964  
Frosty start to the day with a rain/wind storm coming in later, high around 4-5C.
Snow line on the local hills is pretty low so expect some here before too long.
Get to be a bachelor for the next 3 days, wife is going to Victoria to visit cousins and my brother, expected her back late Tuesday.
I have had the calf out in the pasture for about 1/2 hour at a time when it hasn't been raining, sure a friendly little thing.
I do all the bottle feeding so it has bonded with "mommydad" pretty well.:laughing::laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,965  
Hey Guys...let's get this thread over 7,000 posts before Christmas, okay??? 48 degrees here right now.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,970  
Currently 69 and sunny as I watch the Steelers start the 2nd quarter. About 6 showers since breakfast, a couple of rainbows. Wife has a banana bread in the oven that's gonna see some slices slathered in butter in next half hour.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet