Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #61  
First coffee is in the cup. Woke up way to early. 43 degrees with maybe some rain today. High 52 degrees.

/ Good morning!!!! #62  
2011-11-03, 0805

34 degrees out and the sun is coming up.
First day this week (since Sunday) we had power.
Life is good!

/ Good morning!!!! #63  
morning,
woke up to -2 cel. = 29-30 fer. Lots of frost and lots of coffee! The weather witch says that it is supposed to warm up to 11 cel. we'll see, the fire is on, the dogs are content and it is toasty warm inside:D

/ Good morning!!!! #64  
Good Morning, just hit the remote start on the hauler, got to go pull a medium frame bobcat to a muddy job site for a neighbor...knew I shouldn't have washed that thing.

/ Good morning!!!! #65  
Coffee taste good this morning. 35 degrees. Looking at upper 50's this weekend.
Time to start picking up leaves. Put last of the summer ornaments away and change oil in tractor and lawnmower. Going to be a busy few days.

/ Good morning!!!! #66  
We're in the middle of a stretch of dry, sunny weather; it's supposed to stay relatively warm, too, in the 50s.

Finally shoveled away the last of the snowpiles on the lawn this AM from last Sunday's storm --in the dark-- and now maybe I can finish up with the leaves and the lawn this weekend.....(and take off the BH and the snowblower, and put the MMM back on....)

/ Good morning!!!! #67  
2011-11-04, 0731

It's about 46 degrees...bit overcast

/ Good morning!!!! #68  
11-04-11

I slept in this morning. Coffee and little Tim the Tool Man before I get started..
Its 45 here and suppose to reach mid 50s and sunny. Hope to get my estimate from the electrician today so I can get him started next week.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #69  
Wow! The world must be upside down.:confused2: Down here in sunny North Texas it is 26.6 degrees at my house this morning. My garden is TOAST. Brrr!:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #70  
(1030, 2011-10-25)
In south central PA, it's in the low 50's and wet from last night's showers.
Sun is out...might dry out a bit before the next rain. Leaves are turning, but still a lot of green outside...

Pretty much the same here in central NC. :D The rain stopped from last night and not a cloud in the sky. I might be able to work on the tractor this afternoon. :)

Kept the fire going over night and the house was at 78 this morning. Might be 80 by now. :laughing: The temp fell to the high 40's, low 50s, which surprised me. Thought it would get back into the 30s last night.

Later,
Dan