Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
Posting before I pour the first cup of coffee. 30 degrees this morning. Still getting some lake effect flurries. Suppose to get to upper 30's today with some sun. Prepping the motorhome continues. Looking forward to giving warmer weather reports before New Year.
Good Morning All.

A snowbird eh? Where do you guys go in winter?

/ Good morning!!!! #692  
A snowbird eh? Where do you guys go in winter?

They come to the "dark side,":laughing: down here with us Texans.

Oops! Forgot my update. . . .

It's low/mid 40s here this morning and cloudy. We are going to my daughter's house this afternoon because today is my SIL's b-day. Tuesday is a granddaughter's birthday, so we are celebrating both today. My granddaughter was born four days before Christmas, and we always try to make sure she has a separate birthday that doesn't get lost in the holiday.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #694  
24 at 0310.

Woke up and could not go back to sleep. Left hand's carpal tunnel was bugging me (could not sleep on left side) right collar bone is not 100% still (can't sleep on the right side). Laid there on my back thinking too much. Somewhere in the middle I gave up and got up to make coffee.

Maybe I felt the disturbance in the ether when the Devil took Kim Jung Il home last night?

Made AMAZING progress on the fence yesterday with a very good Church buddy and his twin son & daughter. They are horse people from OK, and he is active duty US Navy as a DR (Physician's Assistant actually). VERY Good people. We must has put up over 100 feet of fence yesterday between 1 and 5pm. Before the Navy he was a Ranch Manager for a race horse farm...

I am in some kind of negotiation phase on that Job Offer. I'd said no, he said why, we talked and he is supposed to make a updated offer and address some of my concerns tonight. I'm hoping his answers are good so I can accept it and get busy with whatever comes next.

I wonder what today will bring?

Be well all of you,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #695  
Coffee is in the cup. 33 degrees this morning. Heading to 44 wet degrees this afternoon. Got to go to Dentist today for a cleaning. Anyone want to trade chores for today? :(
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #696  
39 here, seems weird again to have it this warm a week from Christmas...but I recall one time, it was back about 1977 or so, it was close to 65 degrees a few days before the holiday, we were outdoors in our T shirts grilling steaks. According to the local weather, back in 1884 yesterday was -25 degrees !!! Going to send out a half dozen cards today...always procrastinate doing those.

/ Good morning!!!! #697  
39 here, seems weird again to have it this warm a week from Christmas...but I recall one time, it was back about 1977 or so, it was close to 65 degrees a few days before the holiday, we were outdoors in our T shirts grilling steaks. According to the local weather, back in 1884 yesterday was -25 degrees !!! Going to send out a half dozen cards today...always procrastinate doing those.
Wow you're lucky to have 4*C, we're barely getting -1*C.

The car had a thick layer of ice on the windscreen this morning, and the roads are just a layer of solid ice! :eek:

If **** was a place in Scotland, it would be frozen over by now :laughing:

"Going to send out a half dozen cards today...always procrastinate doing those." - Who doesn't ? But you'll be lucky to get them to the recipients in time if you do just post them today, as for the UK, they say today is the latest you can post cards, and even then it is a toss up if they get there.

The postal services are pretty slow at the moment. I had to wait almost a whole week for a pack of Vacuum Cleaner belts that usually would have arrived in a couple of days. Luckily I had 6 spare cleaners to use :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #698  
2011-12-19, 0642

26 Degrees right now, should gt to 45 or so today.

This cold is finally breaking...wifey has it now.

/ Good morning!!!! #699  
Well single digits this morning bouncing between 8 and 9 degrees! Has bone below zero yet this year LOL