Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,001  
Good afternoon all. 40F this morning going to 44F and cloudy (rained last night). Working on Christmas presents and hugging loved ones.
Roy hope all is well!
TxDon good new on progress, good luck on your goal!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,002  
Bill what is the new post goal? :thumbsup:
we beat the last one easy :thumbsup: :cool2:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,003  
65 degrees right now .45 inches of rain since midnight, 137.17 for the year. Sun is trying to squeak thru.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,004  
I've been having trouble with nutsedge growing between mine, the other grass seems to be discouraged by the polymeric sand.

If you find out what will kill nutsedge let use know....

I was using a propane weed torch on some weeds growing in our gravel driveway. Much of what was growing would NOT burn. I have not idea what this ^&*() is but it is amazing. I would crank up the gas to burn this weed and the weed just snap, crackled and popped at me but did not burn. Unreal. I sprayed multiple times with Roundup but I am afraid next spring I will have to use something more potent....

The rain stayed away for a few hours this morning so I got a couple of weeks worth of wood split. Then it started raining. :( Could not really complain since I thought it would be raining all day today. I got back inside and checked radar which showed a bit of rain south west of us. :rolleyes: About 30 minutes later there was no rain any where near us. :( About the time I was thinking of going back out to split wood UPS showed up some stuff that needed assembly so I went to work on that project. Tis getting much darker outside now so I guess the rain is about to hit again....

Need more wood split. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Good morning!!!! #7,006  
Dan, roundup kills it but very short term, mix ground clear at 1/4 it's recommended strength in the tank mixed with roundup at standard strong mix ratios. The combination will kill it within 3-5 days and if you spray it fairly heavily, the ground clear combo will keep it dead for... Well, six months so far! Lol

/ Good morning!!!! #7,009  
When we set a goal, nothing can get ....our..... atten.....oh look, a bunny!