Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,011  
When we set a goal, nothing can get ....our..... atten.....oh look, a bunny!

Randy,

We are not that easily...

SQUIRREL!
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,012  
You guys are intense!!! I can't believe that you got it this far!!!

Give yourself a pat on the back for starting the thread and two pats for not postwhoring here like I do...look at me, up at 4 am to postwhore...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,013  
Give yourself a pat on the back for starting the thread and two pats for not postwhoring here like I do...look at me, up at 4 am to postwhore...:laughing:

Bill,

I never realized Michigan was on the same Time Zone as the East Coast...

You are the quintessential postwhore though, but you already know that sir.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,014  
52 and cloudy. I probably can;t hunt the daybreak, I've GOT to get into the office earlier than I have been. All of my "tickets" have finally been approved and moved over and I finally get full access.

I am thrilled my workload will actually go up now, I much prefer to be busy.

Y'all have a great day.
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,015  
Yesterday it was starting to look allot like Christmas then last night and today it is raining. Freezing on in places, but right now it is 34 degrees and heading upward by day light. Take care everyone…

/ Good morning!!!! #7,016  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 31 degrees with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 40 with a chance of sun this afternoon. Head cold has slowed down my packing project. But will still make it.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,017  
Good Morning! 50˚ heading to a sunny 77˚. These numbers ought to put a little enthusiasm in your packing Ron.:)

Good progress on the drive. The slight drainage slope is good, the gravel is compacted, the sand is smooth, the pavers are moved close by. I will hit the ground running (placing pavers) at first light.

Attachments

• final section.jpg
    final section.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #7,018  
Bill,

I never realized Michigan was on the same Time Zone as the East Coast...

You are the quintessential postwhore though, but you already know that sir.

Be well,
David

Look who is talking...you made two posts in this thread three minutes apart when one would have....