/ Good morning!!!!
#7,021  
Postwhores.......??????

Attachments

• ph1.png
    ph1.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 120
   / Good morning!!!! #7,022  
it is cloudy morning in central Wisconsin and 23.its going to warm up to 31 today.sounds like we are going to get some decent snow Thursday.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,023  
Dan, roundup kills it but very short term, mix ground clear at 1/4 it's recommended strength in the tank mixed with roundup at standard strong mix ratios. The combination will kill it within 3-5 days and if you spray it fairly heavily, the ground clear combo will keep it dead for... Well, six months so far! Lol

Thanks. I will give it a shot. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Good morning!!!! #7,024  
When we set a goal, nothing can get ....our..... atten.....oh look, a bunny!

Did the bunny have long legs, kinda tall, have long blonde hair, and wearing a skimpy outfit? :D:D:D

Supposed to have had heavy rain yesterday and we got sprinkles. Just enough to stop me from working. Then a big storm was to hit over night but thankfully it missed us. Forecast called for no rain this morning so of course it is raining. :rolleyes:

Hopefully this rain will be out of here soon so I can go split some wood.

Mid 50's this morning heading to the 60's. Made cheese grits with fried eggs for breakfast. :licking::licking::licking: Ready to work as soon as the rain allows....

Later,
Dan

/ Good morning!!!! #7,025  
Had a few flurries overnight on top of the 4 inches we got yesterday, not much of it melted.
Mix of cloud/sun today and will get a bit above freezing. Looks like we get to carry water to the barn and chicken coop, we have to disconnect the pipe to the barn or else it freezes up and looks like the long range forecast is for cold weather. They are forecasting a strong wind storm tonight with snow or rain, suspect at our place snow. Going to top up the tractor's fuel, it's about half full, in anticipation of it getting some use tomorrow. :D :D

Roy
, hope your move went well and you did end up with a house to move into. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,026  
7:30AM, 64 degrees and beautifully sunny, .08 inches since midnight. Gonna be a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,027  
Bunnies? What bunnies? Was I talking about bun....I think I hear that C-130 over at the airport again... where did I put my coffee... Gotta get that tractor fixed today....I know I was supposed to do something...Oh H3ll, gotta get to the store before my wife gets home!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,028  
Good evening all. Today's high was 55F and sunny, tomorrow the same then it cools off for a few days.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,029  
Sorry for the interruption dog was chasing something, I think :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,030  
David, tickets, what tickets? Have you been speeding on your Harley?:eek::laughing:

Last edited: