Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #701  
32* and frosty this morning, high suppose to be 42. Only 6 shopping days left folks.
Natural causes seem to have taken another brutal dictator. So lets bid a somber farewell to Kim jon il:p.

/ Good morning!!!! #702  
32* and frosty this morning, high suppose to be 42. Only 6 shopping days left folks.
Natural causes seem to have taken another brutal dictator. So lets bid a somber farewell to Kim jon il:p.
I saw that on the news this morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #703  
36 and crystal clear. Headed to mid 60's. I thinks I'll split some mo fire wood today, since I sat outside last evening and sent a good bit of what I had up in smoke.:eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #704  
Good morning!! 42 outside heading for 46. The little boy is going with his Gma. The boss lady is at work. My step dad and I are going to cut wood for a few hours.

/ Good morning!!!! #705  
12-19-2011 Currently 25 degrees outside. It's suppose to reach 55 degrees today. Hope everyone has a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #706  
32 here going to 60:)
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #707  
Wow you guys have high temperature expectations! Out highest here is forecast to be 2*C/35.5*F.

/ Good morning!!!! #708  
Wow you guys have high temperature expectations! Out highest here is forecast to be 2*C/35.5*F.

True...most of us are at lower latitudes then you are...

/ Good morning!!!! #709  
The postal services are pretty slow at the moment. I had to wait almost a whole week for a pack of Vacuum Cleaner belts that usually would have arrived in a couple of days. Luckily I had 6 spare cleaners to use :laughing:

Well, a man can never be too rich, have too many tractors, or too many vacuums.:laughing:

Today, the weather has warmed to 51 F, but later today the front moves through from the west. The weather guessers say we'll have some big storms by later this afternoon and early evening.

/ Good morning!!!! #710  
Good morning all. Cloudy this morning with some showers/rain expected later today and overnight. For us out on the west coast it has been a drier than usual month so far, even though we did have several wind and rain storms a few weeks ago. Should get to about 6C or 42F today. :)