Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,161  
Update. Started snowing about 10 a.m. around here. We have 3 to 4" of snow on the ground as we speak and it is snowing hard. I got the plow on the atv and am getting ready for a mid-storm plow. Looks like a descent storm coming our way.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,162  
Been raining since sun up here, water standing everywhere, started at 33 now in the 50's.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,163  
Good afternoon all. 31F, high was 32F cloudy, windy and no snow :(. Fireplace is running, furnace is not :).
Had a good Christmas, stepdaughter came to town, granddaughter came over early, niece and family came early afternoon. Snow went south of us so all we get is cold.
TxDon congrats on finish the paver project !!
Army Grunt behave during rehabing prayers still going out.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,164  
2012-12-26, 1815

Well, missed this morning...
It was 2 (yes TWO) degrees here in East Randolph, VT, at 0500 this morning. Warmed up to the mid-20's today.
Tomorrow...8-14 inches of snow...starting tonight sometime. Plowing ought to be interesting. I haven't installed my tire chains yet (buried under last week's snow). Guess I'll see how well turfs do without chains.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,165  
2012-12-26, 1815

Well, missed this morning...
It was 2 (yes TWO) degrees here in East Randolph, VT, at 0500 this morning. Warmed up to the mid-20's today.
Tomorrow...8-14 inches of snow...starting tonight sometime. Plowing ought to be interesting. I haven't installed my tire chains yet (buried under last week's snow). Guess I'll see how well turfs do without chains.

Roy, I have used my 4210 (MFWD) with turfs and no chains for nine winters now...only two or three times have I ever had to even engage the diff lock when on a really slick surface. You will be just fine. We began getting snow here the day before Christmas and it is still snowing on and off, got about 3" on the ground with some 8" drifts here and there. Was 17 degrees this morning and rarely warms above 32 these days.

Yes, I am not on TBN much these days too busy to even postwhore....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,166  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 27 degrees with light snow this morning. Heading to 32 degrees with clouds al day. Got at least 8" of snow yesterday. Lots of drifting. Already got it plowed out of the way to get motorhome on the road. Waiting for Son to show up. No need to prep house this year. Son is working on a remodel project next door. He will be spending the winter at our place.
Roy, you should not need chains to plow snow unless it's got ice under it.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,167  
Slept in until 0550, thermostat says 32 outside, there are a few clouds, and the moon is bright.

Ron, safe travels sir!

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,168  
Peeking out the window looks like about 14 inches of snow. Another pot of coffee and I’m going to wait for the wife to get up and see if she wants to snow blow it...

/ Good morning!!!! #7,169  
Morning all, around 28 degrees and snowing. Not that much on the ground but they are saying it will pick later this morning. Put the snowblower on yesterday so hope there is enough to blow around...

/ Good morning!!!! #7,170  
29F winds gusting over 30+ mph snowing sideways...3" fallens so far.

Weather Channel saying 10-12" plus for our area now calling for 4-6". :)

Indeed a indoor day.