Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,171  
Good Morning! 32˚ mostly sunny, no wind, heading to the 50s. Dry. Today we celebrate my parents 63rd anniversary. All their "kids" are down, a good time will be had by all. :cool2:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,172  
24 degrees here now, have about 4" new snow on the ground, going out to shovel the deck and walk then take my truck and trailer to the Goodwill store...catch you later on.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,173  
we have snow flurries and 17 degrees, going to warm up to 26.wow a warm spell.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,174  
Good morning! 26˚with about 8" of snow on the ground. The new atv does a great job plowing the drive. I really like having a winch to operate the plow rather than the manual lift I used to have. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,175  
We have 10-15 cm of snow, just getting the coffee going had the family here for Boxing Day Dinner (its a Canadian Thing). Weather is clearing and I need to get at the drive before too long.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,176  
We have 10-15 cm of snow, just getting the coffee going had the family here for Boxing Day Dinner (its a Canadian Thing). Weather is clearing and I need to get at the drive before too long.

Almost sounds like a food fight.....

/ Good morning!!!! #7,177  
Mix of cloud/sun and possibility of showers or flurries, high of 4C.
Starting to get some larger bare patches where the snow has melted, of course what's left has mostly turned to ice so you really have to watch your step.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,178  

Is that BDD comparable to our Super Bowl parties or is it a dysfunctional family thing?:D

/ Good morning!!!! #7,179  

Welcome to TBN Charlie!

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,180  
66 and the sun is trying. Having gown up in Maine and shoveling can't say I really miss snow.
Just took this out back:

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Attachments

• image-3497628122.jpg
    image-3497628122.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 80