Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,241  
Got the coffee brewing. 30 degrees with some clouds this morning. Heading to 54 with clouds and sun. Made it to Lexington, TX yesterday. Stopped by txdon's for a view of his finished paver project. Had a great dinner and good visit. Need to stop again when they turn the heat back on. Day of rest before we finish our trip to south TX.
Black spot in center of compass is my iPhone checking orientation of north. :thumbsup:
PB290073_zps05ef2866.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #7,242  
we have 7 this morning and flurries suppose to have a sunny day later with a high of 18.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,243  
23 degrees and clouds. Today will be clean up after 6 more inches of white stuff yesterday. Everyone be safe today!;)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,244  
Ronjhall,Wow that looks great! Not too sure we could do anything like that up here with all of our frost heaves. I am pretty sure the first spring it would have waves all over the place. then there is the feet of snow covering it, the plow digging at it might be a tough situation!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,245  
Good morning! 25˚ with snow flurries. We got another 5" of snow yesterday on top of the 8" that fell on Wednesday. I spent yesterday cleaning the drive and extending the snow shelf. Perfect day to get out the toboggan. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,246  
This is great looking!!!
32 HERE going to 50s

/ Good morning!!!! #7,247  
Got the coffee brewing. 30 degrees with some clouds this morning. Heading to 54 with clouds and sun. Made it to Lexington, TX yesterday. Stopped by txdon's for a view of his finished paver project. Had a great dinner and good visit. Need to stop again when they turn the heat back on. Day of rest before we finish our trip to south TX.
Black spot in center of compass is my iPhone checking orientation of north. :thumbsup:
PB290073_zps05ef2866.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OUTSTANDING<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

/ Good morning!!!! #7,248  
Mix of cloud/sun with perhaps a shower or two, high of 4C/39F.
Going to the neighbor's this afternoon, that's the big event today. :licking: :eek:

JDgreen227, Looks like you will have a bit of space cleared once you move the ex's stuff out. Nice to hear you are getting some help.

Ronjhall, that is a very nice "compass", great job.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,249  
Cold and windy again! Watching the Florida bound MD-82 out my window as he turns to the south on his way to Fantasy Land.