Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,261  
Cold start this morning 15 degrees, but calm. Daughter just left to go back to Virginia at 6 AM. Long trip for them and to short of a stay. On my second cup of coffee and as soon as it is daylight I will get the wood in! They are talking about temps in single digits most every night this week and one or two in the minus area. Got to love it? Happy Birthday Roy!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,262  
14F Light snow flakes,should reach mid 20"s hope w/less wind like yesterday..-16F &-23F at times.
Putter day..wheel barrow of wood shovel out back pickup help Mrs. if need be.

New Years Eve plan..Take Mrs. out for early dinner than kick back,wamer safer I figure at my age. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,263  
Good Morning! 48˚ and much needed light rain. As soon as Ron got here he brought winter along with him. Yesterday the Temperature in the creek bottoms dropped to 21˚.
Ron, travel safe as you head south looking for the tropical weather and remember Texans don't like to have to pass Michigan plates, so go the posted 75mph.:D

New Years Eve plans - a long run.
New Years Day plans - a longer run.

On the menu black eye peas (Vegan) ham and cornbread.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,264  
WE HAVE FLURRIES AND 13 DEGREES THEY SAY PARTIAL SUN AND A HIGH OF 16 TODAY AND TONIGHT ITS GOING TO BE REAL COLD.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,265  
24 this morning, 36 now, 46 later they say. At least the wind has setled a bit, yesterday it was gusting to 40. Have a great day, oh and hail to the Redskins!!!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #7,266  
Snow or showers this morning and may get some sunny breaks this afternoon, high 4C/39F.
Just came in from bottle feeding my 2 calves and it's snowing :snowflake:eek:ut and sticking. Still hope to grade the road this afternoon if the snow stops soon and melts.
We have multiple large potholes and sure would be nice to fix up the road.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,268  
12-31-2012 Currently 29 degrees. High of 54 expected, but I doubt it. BTW, I sincerely hope that everyone has a Great New Year. CHEERS

/ Good morning!!!! #7,269  
11 degrees and wind chill that makes it feel like 20 below. I have to change a headlight bulb today too that will require the finger dexterity of no gloves. You wouldn't believe how complicated it is to change a headlight in a 2009 Toyota Yaris. Crazy tight space, I am tempted to take the whole bumper off!

That is why I like my FJ Cruiser. Lots of working room.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,270  
David...The Mrs. and I sure love Maui....wish we were there.....uana :thumbsup:

Cool Bob, we haven't been to Maui in 20+ years, but do see it from time to time when driving on the Kona side.