Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,331  
22 and clear here. Supposed to be nice oday, might get a little bit of hunting in. My buddy and my boss will come hunting tomorrow for the last day of the season for deer. After that there is a little bit of turkey season left and then nuthing...

My local hardware guy has managed to find a couple hundered of the poplar boards I need for the fence project, so it seems I'm gonna get rolling on that soon now... Expect more stoop n00b threads with questions from you know who...

Today is a big scary day for the Wife and I. The appraisal on our remodel project is due today and if the house does not appraise high enough, we will be dead in the water AGAIN on getting the attic turned into living space we desparately need. If this does not work... [sigh]...

Be well all of you.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,332  
4 degrees here, which is 14 degrees warmer than yesterday. Woke up to minus 10 yesterday.

Beautiful grandniece Mousefield!! Nice to kids enjoying the farm :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,333  
17F 30 degrees warm than yesterday morning..whew.
Cloudy highs near low 30's...heard that January thaw arriving Tuesday or so. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,334  
Coffee is brewing. 45 degrees with a brisk wind and clouds. Heading to 49 with rain and a good breeze thought the day. Battery search has me headed to TSC for them next week. Weather is still holding back my outdoor activities. Should have brought some warmer cloths so I could spend more time outside.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,335  
5 degrees F here this morning and calling for a nice warm up, but some clouds and chance of light snow later in the day. Good luck Roy with the PA home.

One has to wonder about this kind of stuff. What ever happened to a handshake and a smile!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,336  
Good Morning. 40˚ and ICE!!!! The pavers are accumulating ice as the sleet is falling now.
60 miles west it is snowing.
I just ran out of last years wood so as soon as we have a break in the weather I head to the woods to cut down a dead tree.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,337  
5 degrees F here this morning and calling for a nice warm up, but some clouds and chance of light snow later in the day. Good luck Roy with the PA home.

One has to wonder about this kind of stuff. What ever happened to a handshake and a smile!

"Whatever happened to a handshake and a smile..."???? THAT IS WHAT POLITICIANS DO !!!! :laughing: Yeah I am in a good mood today, court date to finalize my divorce is ten days away, YAHOO !!! 26 degrees out there, meeting the loan officer at my credit union later today to finalize my home equity loan. Good luck with your appraisal David...I know what it is like going through the loan process.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,338  
Good morning! 25˚ with light flurries here. Suppose to have warmer temps for a few days next week, then more frigid temps. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,339  
-10f here. Got the day off woohoo!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,340  
How to tell when hunting season is officially over.

Attachments

• ATT000011.jpg
    ATT000011.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 97