Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
30 and a high of 35 here, probably rain. Yuck, but better than snow. Gotta make some coffee....

/ Good morning!!!! #733  
Good morning all

Special day today, for today I become Grandpa Dean - YAHOO!!!

It's off to the hospital to offer moral support. Lets go little grandson!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean

(my first - can you tell :) )

Congrats Dean! Now you'll can start teaching him everything your kids didn't get.

I have one grandson to carry on the name. He was named after my son, which makes them both Dean. How bout that? I have 6 granddaughters. None named Dean.

48 and partly cloudy this morning. Predicting rain by tonight, but judging by the way it has been going for us, I doubt we'll see much of it.

/ Good morning!!!! #734  
Crap...I hate it when I see a mistake in my spelling....AFTER I click the "post" button. :mad:

You....not you'll. There now, I feel somewhat better.:ashamed:

/ Good morning!!!! #735  
Good morning!!! Rain today, temp is 40 high of 41. Last day off of my long weekend. My better half has a ultrasound today. We get to find out if we are having a boy or girl!!!! I'm excited!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #736  
Crap...I hate it when I see a mistake in my spelling....AFTER I click the "post" button. :mad:

You....not you'll. There now, I feel somewhat better.:ashamed:
Just use the edit button.........I do:D

/ Good morning!!!! #737  
2011-12-20, 0810

48 degrees!!!!! Wow!
Looks like rain today...

/ Good morning!!!! #738  
Good morning. 32 here with wet snow changing to rain. Very slim chance of a white christmas around here.

/ Good morning!!!! #740  
:laughing: 0 Celcius this morning. A very light snow falling, I dont think that it will stick or amount to anything. But, I could be wrong about that:eek: