Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,411  
"I went from a 4 1/2 year old Blackberry Curve to a Droid Razr Maxx late last year...the Curve was quite advanced for it's time and I figured out most of the functions in a few months"

Dang phones getting to be more like flat screen tv some programing NASA would use...ahhhh days of rotary phone. ;)

What I miss most of all about the days of the rotary phones is the monthly bill...I have a GTE bill from 1989 that is for $21 for phone service for a month. And TV reception (antenna) was free, and the Internet was barely a gleam in Al Gore's mind. Today just basic landline phone service here and DSL is close to $90 a month, plus another $90 a month for my cell, plus another $55 for Directv with a few premium channels. All that expense just for invisible radio waves....my brother and his wife have 3 kids and several TV sets compared to my one set, he says his "invisible radio waves" bill is close to $500 per month.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,412  
45 here good day to spend in my shop an use up some wood:)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,414  
we had a dusting of snow over nite and 24 degrees.partly sunny warming up to 26 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,415  
22F Cloudy inch new fallen snow,least the winds are still.
Mrs. decided I needed a new cell phone..almost need to take classes to operate. :(

Thomas did you get an Iphone?

/ Good morning!!!! #7,416  
How are you doing after your surgery....back to 100% yet ?
Every day its better.Its a slow go, I gess its because this crap started on Oct. 19,,,So I have been off my feet for a long time (off an on)
Ill see everyone (all my Drs. )at the va this Wednesday.This 6 week of light duty is really hard.
Tks. for asking Bob

/ Good morning!!!! #7,417  
WayneB.
"Thomas did you get an Iphone?"

Verison Window 8x..amazing how much tech they can stuff in something so small.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,418  
Had some heavy rain overnight, looks like a mix of cloud with showers or light rain and perhaps a sunny break or two. High of 6C/43F which is nice.
Fixed the Honda motor on my wood splitter yesterday, had purchased 2 parts for it and it only took the cheap part to fix it so will return the more expensive part.

Roy, bummer about the house. Hate to say it but for some people it's all about the money and NOT looking after their customer. Good luck with selling it, perhaps you will end up getting even more for it than if the realtor had sold it for you. :):)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,419  
$5 here now, in for several days of 50's looks like.
Roy, good luck with all of it!
I'm on my 4th iPhone, a 4s. I can use about 10% of it's functions, I think. But I love it!

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,420  
Every day its better.Its a slow go, I gess its because this crap started on Oct. 19,,,So I have been off my feet for a long time (off an on)
Ill see everyone (all my Drs. )at the va this Wednesday.This 6 week of light duty is really hard.
Tks. for asking Bob

Good luck on the recovery. My dad had back surgery last January, I went down there for 3 weeks to help them out. He is much better now, but can't accept that he just shouldn't do some things. Drives mom nuts, which might be his intention....:)