Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,421  
Roy, good luck on the real estate deal. I am thinking of selling our shop in about 4 years, I am not looking forward to it.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,422  
Roy, good luck on the real estate deal. I am thinking of selling our shop in about 4 years, I am not looking forward to it.

Best bet..burn it down and collect the insurance!
(just joking!!!!)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,423  
Best bet..burn it down and collect the insurance!
(just joking!!!!)

Don't make those type of jokes! EVER, had a friend lose her job over something she said about her boss on the Internet while at her office computer! Today they were talking about the housing market recovery and pricing going up slightly, good or better news for those trying to sell their homes.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,424  
Good afternoon. 67, overcast, rain on and off. A lazy day in front of the TV.

Roy, hope you report your RE person to the responsible broker and ethics board. As for a Home Inspection, you might consider getting your own and be there during the inspection. Make that inspection part of the sale.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,425  
Roy,

I agree with BigIslandDave (sodamo) 100%. PLEASE report that Realtor to her broker AND to the PA ethics or official administration board.

The good news is that at the moment at least she is NOT getting paid because the deal fell through.

Her behavior is WAY out of line.

Good Luck and Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,426  
41 and mostly clear.

Weather has been odd last few days. Forecast to be cold at night, but it does not happen, stays above freezing often.

Yesterday it was warm right up to sun rise, and then it cleared and got COLD fast, flash freezing dew on the grass, and my wipers to the windshield on my truck...

Weird... Where is winter?

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,427  
Warm this morning already 30 degrees nothing planned for today maybe work on some skids for the snowblower and that will be it.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,428  
27F Cloudly slight wind,warmer temps starting tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,429  
well it's 28 degrees this morning weather man says possible single digit temps tonight then 50's and 60's rest of the week got a leak in garage got to take care of today hope everyne has a wonderful day.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,430  
Hello all, 27 degrees here now but no snow overnight. As for Roy's realtor, right after I saw his post yesterday I sent him a PM advising him to report her to the whatever authority governs that trade. Just fed the cats and am enjoying my coffee...happy Monday to all.