Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,441  
Roy,

I agree with BigIslandDave (sodamo) 100%. PLEASE report that Realtor to her broker AND to the PA ethics or official administration board.

The good news is that at the moment at least she is NOT getting paid because the deal fell through.

Her behavior is WAY out of line.

Good Luck and Be well,
David

It got better, BTW...
As it may go to legal action, I'd best not post it here...not until I talk to a lawyer.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,442  
2013-01-08, 0500

10 degrees here now...supposed to hit the mid-20's and sunny.

Well, so you guys won't be in suspense (see the above post), the realtor contacted one of our creditors (fuel oil company) and apparently told them she was my wife to get access to my account information. So far, that's hearsay even though I got it directly from the company representative.
Now, all calls are recorded...and phone numbers (of those calls) are also kept on file.
How's that for unethical? And maybe even illegal...

The oil company is sending me the recorded info file as well as the person (who called) phone number.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,443  
Roy,

W O W !!!!!!

:shocked:
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,444  
28 and mostly clear, 55 predicted today, 61 tomorrow, and 68!!! for Sunday!

This is a very weird winter!

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,445  
I was wrong...

Saturday is predicted at high 67, low 53, and Sunday at 70/52...

:shocked:
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,446  
20F cleary sky,temps upper 20's maybe..maybe low 30's. :)

She sound like real winner,sure hope someone put her in her place...soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,447  
15 degrees this morning and calling for temps to go into the high 30’s today! We will see. Hey Roy hang in there and be careful…

/ Good morning!!!! #7,448  
got 18 degrees clear skys and plenty of frost but improvments on the way 50's and 60's rest of the week i feel a trout fishing trip comming on everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #7,450  
Coffee is done brewing. 63 degrees with light rain this morning. Heading to 75 with thunderstorms throughout the day. Campground is coming by our site with their tractor today to remove a dead orange tree. Maybe I can do it for them.
Good Morning All.