Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,451  
Big frost and 28, going into the 50's and 60's all but one day through Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,452  
37 going to 50s
Pic I got from a friend in ct.. 167511_10150411015275002_216946400001_16955367_5692940_n.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #7,453  
Good morning! A crisp 22˚ and clear here this morning. Warmer temps for the rest of the week. Might fire up the tractor and drive around a bit before the ground turns too gooey. Have a good one!

Nice pic Army grunt! That could be a Hallmark Christmas card.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,454  
Campground is coming by our site with their tractor today to remove a dead orange tree. Maybe I can do it for them.
Good Morning All.

Good Morning! 49˚ and light rain. I need to start a campground. Even if Ron would be my only customer I'd still come out ahead just letting him loose on all the tractor work. With years of tractor projects I still would not be depriving myself of tractor therapy.

Ron pick your tractor project:

1. Dig out mesquite with BH
2. Smooth out dams around ponds
3. Cut in terraces to drain into ponds
4. Remove small trees, cedars, coupons, for trails
5. Road repair
6. Till the gardens
7. Mow (yes even in winter: the tall dead weeds I didn't get around to mowing in the summer)
8. Remove dead trees that are or will block roads and trails
9. Prepare and repair ( from hog damage) 10 acres for native grass planting, (disk & smooth)
10. Dig out and enlarge small ponds
11. Etc..... you get the idea...

/ Good morning!!!! #7,455  
Light rain this morning and a wind/rain storm later today/night. Wind up to 80KPH/50MPH. High of around 5C/41F. Had a bit of a dry window yesterday afternoon so got the calf pen cleaned out.

Roy, with all the stress :confused: and hassle :( of moving and a new job the last thing you need is this added drama :mad::mad: with the realtor.

Army grunt, what a great picture, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: :):)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,457  
37 going to 50s
Pic I got from a friend in ct..View attachment 296889

Okay, here's a coincidence. Porter (Army grunt) your last name is Harvey according to your profile. Wroughtn_Harv (Harvey Lacey) is a dead ringer for that friend of yours in the photo, but he's not in CT. He's busy building a new-fangled powder-coated fence and gate that looks like it's wood instead of metal. They sure do look alike though. . . :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,458  
66f, blue sky, lookin to be sunny.

Now if I can get my body to get n gear. Started my garage/workshop extension project yesterday. Got it laid out and drilled 13 holes in the concrete for anchor bolts using a hammer drill. My wrists, my shoulders, my knees -that holiday break is taking its toll LOL. I'll eventually start a thread on the project, but here is a pic of the layout.

image-374570735.jpg

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,459  
Good afternoon all. 30F this morning and sunny 52F forecast high today. Longer range 50's and 60's :cool2: with some rain :dance1: till Sunday then back to 30's :eek:.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,460  
Roy, had to believe your Real Estates agent is still in business :shocked::confused2::mad:. still praying for you and a good outcome.