Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,471  
19F Clear sky mid 30's for high,this type of weather I call winter. :)

Keep thinking positive Bill.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,472  
Army Grunt,

:drink: heres to a good report from the Dr.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,473  
19F Clear sky mid 30's for high,this type of weather I call winter. :)

Keep thinking positive Bill.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,474  
19 degrees this morning waiting on the warm up!
Roy sounds like you are making the right moves hope thing progress smoother than before!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,475  
Got first cup of coffee poured. 60 degrees with a good breeze and some rain this morning. Heading to 72 with thunderstorms and wind this morning. Tractor guy did not show up yesterday. Maybe today if the sun shines for a bit. They sure are cautious around here after the 2 hail storms that hit last March. We got hit by the first one. But were headed north when next one hit. Not a good thing to happen. No hail or major wind damage in the area this time. Hope it stays that way.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,476  
Thanks for the support, all you guys. 35 degrees here right now....going to devote part of today to replacing the hard drive in a 2005 vintage Dell 4700 that uses XP and then hopefully be able to reinstall the OS. One of my mostly-useless projects to kill time. Hoping everyone enjoys their day. Oh, I am sure you all remember jmurray01...got a PM from him about a half hour ago wishing me well but he didn't say much otherwise. And no, he ain't moving in here despite Roy's joke about it.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,477  
Good morning! 29˚ and overcast with a high in the 40's. The plan is to take advantage of the warmer temps and take down the outdoor Christmas decorations. Have a good one!

JD, hope all goes well at the proceedings. I hope jmurray's situation improves soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,478  
Good morning! 29˚ and overcast with a high in the 40's. The plan is to take advantage of the warmer temps and take down the outdoor Christmas decorations. Have a good one!

JD, hope all goes well at the proceedings. I hope jmurray's situation improves soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,479  
34/60 today, 50 tomorrow, then 60's for several days. I hear there is a possibility of an arctic outbreak about 10-12 days out. Right now the models are contradictory as to whether the arctic air will drop south or the zonal flow off the Pacific will keep it in well north. I vote for north!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,480  
Oh and, all you guys with health issues, good luck and God bless. Bill, if all goes smoothly with the movers, tip 'em $20 so they don't come back at night and clean you out! :D