Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,482  
Heavy rain yesterday/overnight with some gusty winds.
For a while the rain turned white.
Clearing up today and will see mostly cloud, chance of shower or flurries and a high of 5C/41F.
Towns to the South and West of us got a good dump of snow, glad it missed us.
Plan is to clean out the smaller chicken coop this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,483  
65F and rain. Only 4.9 inches so far this year, but sure glad I don't have to shovel it. Big day today, get to go to the lumber store and order material for my two big projects -ouch!!! The second project is expansion of my tractor shed by adding 10x24 for the implimements. Hopefully I'll avoid a delivery fee.

Best of luck JD

/ Good morning!!!! #7,484  
I got a PM from jmurray 01 this afternoon...he said things are very grim for him, quote: "No job, no money, no car (have to sell it soon) and no home in the near future as the landlord wants us to move" unquote. I don't know if he was being overly dramatic or not but it saddened me to learn his situation is that dire if it's true. Oh yes, up to 42 degrees now and gusty winds...feels like springtime.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,485  
Good evening all. This morning was 37F sunny and got to 58F. Rain tonight and tomorrow 60's until Sunday Then snow and mid 30's for high.
Car from h3ll not done but is running and has now passed safety and emissions just has 2-4 amp load on battery with engine off,key out and all lights off :(

/ Good morning!!!! #7,486  
2013-01-10, 0500

3 degrees out right now...a few snow flurries. Looks like it may hit the mid 30's as a high.
At least the snow is melting off the roof and deck.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,487  
37 degrees F at 5 AM this morning and look out for the real warm up over the weekend, calling for temps to reach 50 plus. So long snow at least for this week.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,488  
35F Windy temps low to mid 40's today,if the wind keeps blowing w/sun wellll bare ground should be showing..more so by this coming Sunday. :) :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,489  
it was 40 when I got up. Yesterday in the truck I saw 60 on the temp display.

It would look like winter outside, a bit cloudy etc. and I'd step out and it would feel unseasonably warm.

They are now predicting 72 by Sunday...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,490  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 57 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 73 with sun in the afternoon. Still no tractor work done. It rained off and on all day. Going to help a neighbor repair his roof.
Good Morning All.