Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,491  
good morning 42 degrees stove to hot got doors open to cool it down some hope the forcast holds ture high 60's ffor weekend hope everyone has a good day

/ Good morning!!!! #7,492  
52 going to 70.........Ill take it!!!
Received a clean bill of health from the sergons,,,,,,They want me on light duty for another 6 weeks, (thats ok I have a R/C plane that needs building..
Primary care Dr. still cant get my blood Thin enough so more of the shots(I give myself 2 times a day)To keep the blood thin till the kuminden takes over.........
No seat time, or saw mill for 6 weeks:(

/ Good morning!!!! #7,493  
Great news Army grunt!
Starting out at a brisk 25˚ here with some high clouds. Should make it into the 50's today and a high of 62˚ for the weekend. I'm off for a morning stroll before the snow turns sloppy. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,494  
Received a clean bill of health from the sergons,,,,,,They want me on light duty for another 6 weeks, (thats ok I have a R/C plane that needs building..
Primary care Dr. still cant get my blood Thin enough so more of the shots(I give myself 2 times a day)To keep the blood thin till the kuminden takes over.........

Great news! 6 weeks ain't too long compared to looking up at grass roots! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #7,496  
Good morning! 50˚clear skies heading to 70˚, beautiful day. I was absent yesterday because of the slow, all day 4" rain.

The rain got the internet transmitter wet and we were down for 12 hours during the rain. After the rain stopped one of the guys climbed the tower and reset it.

My internet provider was started by a farmer a few miles away. He is continuing to improve service (and it needs improving) so I'm sticking with him. I think he almost got all slow downs and knock offs figured out. It is the only unlimited internet service out here. When I call about no service to see if it's on my side or his, the owner/neighbor answers and tells me exactly what the problem is and how it will be fixed and when the service will be back on (usually just a few hours). Yesterday was the longest we have been down. He had a sad personal tragedy yesterday; his 25 year old son was killed in in an automobile accident.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,498  

Great news with clean bill of health, stay safe while on blood thinners so you don't leak out. 6 weeks will pass quickly, good thing you are down during Jan/Feb instead of the gorgeous spring months.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,500  
There yer go.."Hard to keep good man down"..do take it easy tho.