Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,611  
2013-01-15, 0500

25 degrees now...front porch is a bit icy, so I'll watch driving in today. It'll only be in the mid-20's as a high, but sunny.

Well, we signed the last of the paperwork for selling the house in PA. So have the buyers....it's up to them now and this deal should be closed in a week or two, but no later then 01 February.
As far as my shifty realtor...well, no contact at all and I reckon I'll let sleeping dogs lie, as long as the deal is completed.

That's great news, lets hope it all goes smoothly. :dance1::dance1:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,612  
Starting to warm up a bit out our way, +1.2C/34F at 7AM. Looks like we are in for a few days of mostly sun so that’s great as I get the calves and goats out for the day. It went very smoothly with turning the bull into a steer yesterday.
Then the neighbour stayed for a few hours, had more than one bottle of wine and had a great chat. She is going away for 2 weeks soon, I will look after her goats, cows and chickens for her. Lives by herself so it is hard for her to get away, she has a daughter in Porto Rico that she is going to see.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,613  
66F and the sun is trying to burn thru

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,614  
66F and the sun is trying to burn thru

Care to email me some of that big orange UFO in the sky?

It is downright Dank here in VA today... It looks and feels more like Portland Oregon (where I was a kid)...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,615  
Care to email me some of that big orange UFO in the sky?

It is downright Dank here in VA today... It looks and feels more like Portland Oregon (where I was a kid)...

David

OK, but as you can see from the pic, we don't seem to have any excess

image-3979726987.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #7,616  
good evening all. 12F this morning 31F for a high and sightings of the yellow UFO were few and far between. Some warming this week and cold next week

/ Good morning!!!! #7,617  
Roy good news on the home front.
David good to hear you are hanging in there.
All the talk of neg. temps has me trying to dig up my logbook. C150s don't stay warm in neg. temps :(

/ Good morning!!!! #7,618  
2013-01-16, 0410

About 25 right now...32 is the predicted high.
Should see some light snow and snow showers today...

/ Good morning!!!! #7,619  
29 degrees now and snowing. Not heavy snow maybe 3 inches when it is all done. At least it is clean white to cover the old stuff.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,620  
34 now with a high of 38, light rain. Seems like forever since we have seen a blue sky!